Options

Present Tense

WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 533
It has been a true journey seemingly for the band and us as fans to get to this #Darkmatter point. I see some ppl saying they dont like a song or something. Totally cool. I would think from reading everything I could possibly read since about 1993 they would understand. And for some 12 different types of records is so much, but you dont HAVE to collect them all. If the ticket prices are too high... hey I've done the stub hub thing I get it but, no one has solved the ticket question... ESPECIALLY considering safety, security and everything the band wants to be good for us. Rage Against the Machine having 8 shows in NYC? Made it easy to get a seat but, what's their touring record?

For everyone that has been following all the Breadcrumps; Jeff said in NCAA interview that they had approved 4 SONGS that could be played. Something Special was in a quick clip, and I would assume Running and Dark Matter are two more. What is the 4th song!!

After this it's a march to album debut with the cool theatrical experience and the songs themselves. Warmup show experience like Sirius? Being that they will be in Cali in May, would a late night show visit be possible? Podcast episode? Anything interesting potentially with Nugs or the amazing Coda Experience from the tube? Lastly NYC/East Coast in Fall could be SNL?

Please leave something here so we can continue to enjoy this awesome work of Art being revealed! TY :blush:

Comments

• Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,071
    Present Tense is my favorite PJ song.

I would love to see them on Fallon and/or SNL.
  • Options
    Shesh, tough crowd here
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,135
    I am excited about anything and everything involving this new albuma and tour..can't wait for more.

• Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,159
    Excited to hear Stone and Matt Pinfield from his radio show!

Plus all the other pre album buzz and media. Exciting times!
  • Options
    And bring on September for my shows!
  • Options
    deb1211 said:
    I am excited about anything and everything involving this new albuma and tour..can't wait for more.

Wow, this is a killer design. Nice work fellow jammer!
  • Options
    Excited to hear Stone and Matt Pinfield from his radio show!

Plus all the other pre album buzz and media. Exciting times!

I am just halfway through. It is a DEEP interview. Yea, and def check out the Stone Spin Mag interview, and the Mojo Spread. Some on here either have way too high expectations? or are spoiled... The Mojo spread (I just got the digital) is amazing, and it comes with a CD if you can get your hands on the mag... These guys just keep paying it forward. Big surprise from Ed at end of Mojo mag... everyone should read, it def has some new info, certainly to me that has tried to follow as much as possible since '93
  • Options
    I’ve ordered the Mojo mag, just waiting for shipping to the states! Stone’s interview in Spin was so much fun. He seemed really excited. Glad he’s happy about what the band put out. That’s the important thing in the end. Are they happy with what they are doing? We will all like it or not, which is okay. Sounds like they are still fulfilled by the process of making music together which is awesome!
  • Options
    @CarryTheZero if you can't wait for the magazine to arrive, you can subscribe to Mojo for $1 free trial. Which I did for PJ but now looking at the magazine... Ive read it before but in considering the stuff that goes out for Rock music coverage. They've got a pretty cool mag going still! Rolling Stone is RIP, they have tragically become so irrelevant....
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip! I’ll just wait for the one I ordered. Does look like a cool magazine!
  • Options
    WW187806 said:
    deb1211 said:

Wow, this is a killer design. Nice work fellow jammer!
    Hey thanks. I love designing stuff..also making the tour bracelets 
  • Options
    edited March 26

I am tour ready!
  • Options
    Awesome!
  • Options
    OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 645
    I don't think you can match the theme any mor perfectly than that!
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,936
    deb1211 said:

I am tour ready!
    That is awesome! I still have the “In My Tree” bracelet you gave me last year. I love it.