Options

Ticketmaster Error Message

Did anyone get an error message when trying to put in for tickets? I received an error message after I entered all my information for the tickets. No email confirmation but did see a hit on my credit card from Ticketmaster. Just wondering if anyone else had this issues. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    KeadyboyKeadyboy Ireland Posts: 5
    Yes, I'm tearing my hair out here. Tried multiple different browsers, laptop, PC, my wife's phone, my credit card, my bank card, checked my ten club and ticket master account details a million times but always the same message. 

"Transaction declined based on your payment settings for the profile"

Where is the magic option to fix this?

Waiting to hear back from ticket master..... 
  • Options
    KeadyboyKeadyboy Ireland Posts: 5
    Keadyboy said:
    Yes, I'm tearing my hair out here. Tried multiple different browsers, laptop, PC, my wife's phone, my credit card, my bank card, checked my ten club and ticket master account details a million times but always the same message. 

"Transaction declined based on your payment settings for the profile"

Where is the magic option to fix this?

Waiting to hear back from ticket master..... 
    As per above message I've logged in to check my credit card and can see the £1 charge for Pearljam however not once have I received confirmation of my order or registration....
  • Options
    basebornbaseborn UK Posts: 143
    Having the exact same issue and error trying to request tickets via the Spanish TM link from the UK for Barcelona. US and UK requests went though fine. Tried different browsers, credit cards, addresses and formats.

has anyone had any success?

• Options
    Having this same issue. Tried hundreds of times since last night, with multiple bank and credit cards. Tried changing the address ever so slightly, checked the info matches my 10 Club account, phoned my credit card issuer and they confirmed the €1 payment has been approved every time, yet the issue arises after the bank has confirmed the payment, meaning it’s a Ticketmaster issue. I’ve contacted Ticketmaster and they’ve said it isn’t an issue on their front (which it is). I’ve also just emailed 10 Club to see if it’s something to do with communication between themselves and Ticketmaster.

It’s diabolical that these issues persist for the biggest concert ticket distributor in the world, and that they refuse to believe these issues persist. 
  • Options
    Having this same issue. Tried hundreds of times since last night, with multiple bank and credit cards. Tried changing the address ever so slightly, checked the info matches my 10 Club account, phoned my credit card issuer and they confirmed the €1 payment has been approved every time, yet the issue arises after the bank has confirmed the payment, meaning it’s a Ticketmaster issue. I’ve contacted Ticketmaster and they’ve said it isn’t an issue on their front (which it is). I’ve also just emailed 10 Club to see if it’s something to do with communication between themselves and Ticketmaster.

It’s diabolical that these issues persist for the biggest concert ticket distributor in the world, and that they refuse to believe these issues persist. 
    I had this issue and 2020. If you look online, Phsh Fans, Dead fans, goose fans all encountered it. There were some people who fixed it by a data issue. There were several others who tried everything and it didn't work.

I'm also seeing this issue now. It's more frustrating that I can't figure it out. 
  • Options
    Same here, got the 1€ payment but no email
  • Options
    CloudDog23CloudDog23 Posts: 147
    I had the exact same issue and have had, literally a month of back and forth with their Support Staff, whereby they kept on trying to fob me off with an answer to enquiries I didn’t make (i.e. sorry it's sold out, there is nothing we can do).  Eventually it got escalated internally, who left it a week and came back and said “we’ve thoroughly investigated and firmly believe the problem is at your end”.

To which I replied, no you did not investigate this thoroughly, because if you did you would know I actually got tickets (which I did after around the 100th attempt on the 2nd day, after literally trying for 2 days).  And explicitly stated, what I’ve always wanted to know is what:
    "Transaction declined based on your payment settings for the profile”
    means and how I can stop it happening again.  I know my details are fine, because I've bought Green Day and Tool tickets recently, and used the same browser auto-complete responses I did then.  Someone in the Ticketmaster organisation must know what that means, as someone in Ticketmaster wrote those words into your system to be displayed when an error happens.  Please ask them what it means and what can be done to prevent it.

The reply came back that I have two credit cards associated why my account and I should delete the one I don’t want to use.

I replied, with a screenshot from their app, showing I only have one credit card associated with my account, so that is probably where the problem was, and could they delete the erroneous card from their system, which they did.

No idea if it will work, but it felt good to show them, with workings and evidence, why their support was not good enough, and how they'd been caught in a lie.

2000/05/29 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2006/04/20 The Astoria, London, UK
    2006/08/29 Gelredome, Arnhem, Netherlands
    2007/06/18 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2009/08/18 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2010/06/25 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2012/06/20 MEN Arena, Manchester, UK
    2012/07/30 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2013/02/10 O2 Academy Islington, UK (Brad)
    2013/09/19 O2 Academy Brixton, UK (Soundgarden)
    2014/07/08 first direct Arena, Leeds, UK
    2014/07/11 MK Bowl, Milton Keynes, UK
    2017/06/06 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2018/07/17 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2022/07/08 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2022/07/09 Hyde Park, London, UK