Options

I Got Thrown Out Of Msg

13»

Comments

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    fuck my brother's gf just texted me to say i have to tell them they played indifference :( ah shit
  • Options
    SueSue Posts: 36
    security was nasty outside on the 10c line. when they were corralling us up one stupid guard got pissed that people didn't hear what he said, and he said, "well i guess i don't speak pearl jam" in a really derogatory manner.

dick.

the actual policeman i spoke to was really nice though. just the MSG security sucked.
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    for throwing my shirt on stage during alive !!!! lol

at least they held it up

fricking security thought i was throwing a bomb

oh man thats tough... so sorry I saw it happen in DC and Camden and nothing like that occured. Crazy.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    Someone made the point in another thread; why the hell would you throw anything on stage and then expect the security to understand? "Oh, you're a REAL Pearl Jam fan? Oh ok, we'll leave you alone." Give me a break. What you're forgetting (or maybe you don't know) is that Pearl Jam stipulates all the details about security in the contract with the venue. Their reaction of throwing you out was most likely Pearl Jam approved. Doesn't matter who you are or what it was you threw, you did it, so now face the consequences.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    I See Mikey Pick It Up And Put On His Amp On Youtube :)
  • Options
    MattyJoe wrote:
    Someone made the point in another thread; why the hell would you throw anything on stage and then expect the security to understand? "Oh, you're a REAL Pearl Jam fan? Oh ok, we'll leave you alone." Give me a break. What you're forgetting (or maybe you don't know) is that Pearl Jam stipulates all the details about security in the contract with the venue. Their reaction of throwing you out was most likely Pearl Jam approved. Doesn't matter who you are or what it was you threw, you did it, so now face the consequences.

LOL RELAX it happened and im cool with it

mikey picked it up,,thats the most important thing lol

i know i missed 2 songs but tonight will make up for it
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    MattyJoe wrote:

He did face the consequences and just thinks it was a funny thing that happened. Why do some ppl feel the need to act so paternalistic is beyond me. Don't take everything so seriously, ..Mike didn't.... :D
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    He did face the consequences and just thinks it was a funny thing that happened. Why do some ppl feel the need to act so paternalistic is beyond me. Don't take everything so seriously, ..Mike didn't.... :D

THANK YOU ,,no need to be so serious lol

im laughing about it like u said
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,752
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    I See Mikey Pick It Up And Put On His Amp On Youtube :)

Got a link?
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    pj0705pj0705 Posts: 189
    That stinks, you didnt see a whole PJ show, lost a t shirt, and missed out on $13,000. bummer
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    fricking security thought i was throwing a bomb

well maybe you shouldn't have been wearing the turbin...;) :p:D

great story j.....i think avery should have come to your side and beat the shit out of security....:D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    well maybe you shouldn't have been wearing the turbin...;) :p:D

great story j.....i think avery should have come to your side and beat the shit out of security....:D

HE JUST texted me asking if i had 2 more seats for tonight lol

i told him ill get back to u later
  • Options
    eduardoeduardo Posts: 151
    do you get the flu, today?
    11.09.05 Kitchener
    22.11.05 Santiago
    23.11.05 Santiago
    11.06.08 West Palm Beach
  • Options
    eduardo wrote:
    do you get the flu, today?

lol no ,, i had another shirt underneath
  • Options
    shareshare Posts: 551
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    lol no ,, i had another shirt underneath

Aha, the truth comes out - your shirt toss was pre-meditated.
    And I thought you were a man of spontaneity.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned