Options

Selling fan 2 fan Fenway 9/15/24 2 tickets

Anyone know when you can start selling fan to fan tickets for Fenway? I will be selling 2 tickets in section G8. I've never sold fan to fan before.
‘Oh, if I knew where it was I would take you there”

Comments

• Options
    Pearl DrummerPearl Drummer Posts: 4,617
    Looking for tickets for night one and also curious how this works  
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
  • Options
    it shout open in the next few weeks. You just go into your Ticketmaster account and click “sell tickets” and they are listed on the TM site. Very easy. I sold my 10C tix from last years Austin shows. 
  • Options
    Okay thank you. I will just list them when it opens. I've also read that you can coordinate with someone here and tell them when you are listing so they can go to Ticketmaster at the same time and buy specific seats. 
  • Options
    Yes that’s what I’ve done. It’s a bit tricky, since it’s possible someone else can snap them up after you post before your contact buys them. So aim for off hours, like earlier in the morning or later at night when there are likely fewer people looking for tickets. Good luck!
  • Options
    I am definitely interested in buying your tickets!  Please message me!  Thanks!
  • Options
    PearlJamPerkPearlJamPerk Maine Posts: 11
    Yes that’s what I’ve done. It’s a bit tricky, since it’s possible someone else can snap them up after you post before your contact buys them. So aim for off hours, like earlier in the morning or later at night when there are likely fewer people looking for tickets. Good luck!
    Hi - I’d also be interested in these if ‘mrrbrread’ changes his/her mind. I have 2 Philly tix I’ll be selling if you’re interested in a swap. 
    “It makes much more sense to live in the present tense”
  • Options
    JF116032JF116032 Posts: 2
    I would like to buy these from you. I'll even send you a deposit! Message me please
  • Options
    PinkZepLoveChildPinkZepLoveChild Posts: 14
    edited March 4
    Still waiting for the resale option to open. mrrybread is first in line but I will keep everyone posted.