Options

Getting pissed on during a show

stranger34stranger34 Posts: 235
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but last night at MSG i feel some liquid around my ankles I assume its a splash from a beer then it happens again and i suspect something else Amiss. I continued to pretend it wasnt what i thought it was but it was some drunk losers behind me pissing in a beer cup rather than using the restroom. And the MSG restrooms for the floor were short lines.

I could have; MAYBE SHOULD HAVE. pushed the issue and hit someone or called security over, but it would have ruined the night for quite a few people. I probably would have if I was 100% positive which I wasnt until the house lights came on at the end and I saw a beer cup full of piss.

BTW this was in Fan Club seats and imo people like that should have their numbers revoked. Way to be a bunch of classless clowns. Im sure this same crew must do this all the time and its not just me its affected. hopefully if they keep uit up they'll get whats coming to them like an ejection or better yet an elbow to the face and a knee to the groin.

two nice young ladies offered me and my buddy twenty bucks to switch seats with the. I thought it was because we were tall and they couldnt see. We switched seats and we didnt take their money but I think we should have now cause I wonder if they wanted to switch cause they couldn't see or if it was because of the urinating issue going on behind them. hmm...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    if anyone gets an ounce of piss on me, they are getting a punch in the throat.

fucking meat skulls.
  • Options
    I GUARANTEE they were from Philadelphia or Jersey!
    "All the rusted signs we ignore throughout our lives"--Ed
  • Options
    stranger34stranger34 Posts: 235

nope, boston
  • Options
    stranger34 wrote:
    nope, boston

HAHAHA. Well I think we can agree that it's def one out of the three!
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Well this isn't piss but the first night, the fucking roof was leaking right above me and it wasn't even raining at that point...

These guys came w/ a flashlight and shined it on the ceiling and I said "so what are you doing" and he said "they're coming to do something" to which I replied "how are they going to fix the roof?" and he said "you'll find out I guess"

But yeah I got dripped on (nasty stagnant water too) for about 2 songs during Ted Leos set and then a bit during PJ but not as much as earlier...
  • Options
    phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    ummm your a dope
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    edpearsonedpearson Posts: 331
    That's weak! Some idiot did the same thing behind us on the lawn for Camden I. I wrote an account of it here: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=5566371#post5566371
    Rock on!
    ~Edward

===========================
  • Options
    AetherAether Posts: 6
    (I can't believe my first post on this phenomenal site is about piss...)

Yeah, I got pissed on at Virginia Beach by a beer-cup-pisser. In compensation, the guy kindly explained that it was heavily diluted because he'd had a lot to drink. Not sure how that works. No problems at MSG II, though, where Section 315 was totally into it and managed to hold on till the end of the show...
    Sydney I, 2003
    Sydney III, 2003 (one of the greatest nights of my life...)
    Virginia Beach, 2008
    MSG II, 2008
  • Options
    StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    i once got puked on at a Phish show

i wish i was kidding about that
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • Options
    AetherAether Posts: 6
    Scratch that last post...apparently I posted something in 2004...
    Sydney I, 2003
    Sydney III, 2003 (one of the greatest nights of my life...)
    Virginia Beach, 2008
    MSG II, 2008
  • Options
    PJgvntoflyPJgvntofly Posts: 10
    This happend to me at a Dave Matthews Concert last week, the guys behind me just started pissing on the legs of my friend, some other guy, and myself. When we turned around to say something they just laughed and pissed on the people next to us.
  • Options
    phillyfan wrote:
    ummm your a dope

Philthadelphia is dope!
  • Options
    happened to me...night one as well.
    Section 120. Bunch of douches talking about selling stocks, being hungover and hanging hog into a cup.

I am a pretty laid back dude...but I actually threatened to kill the dude if I got one drop of piss on me.

Killer shows...but insane how messed up and lazy this is.
  • Options
    washedinblack91washedinblack91 Posts: 3,078
    i've never gotten peed on, but going home after msg1 i felt something drip on me when i was outside. i thought it was rain, but when i looked down on my leg it was blood, and not my own. not sure how that happened..
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    se7v7ense7v7en Philadelphia, PA Posts: 328
    I always piss on people during shows
  • Options
    indeedindeed Posts: 30
    i've never gotten peed on, but going home after msg1 i felt something drip on me when i was outside. i thought it was rain, but when i looked down on my leg it was blood, and not my own. not sure how that happened..

funny, funny, funny
    V.F.C St. Louis 10/04 * Philly 10/05 * Camden I & II 05/06 * DC 05/06 * Lollapalooza 08/07 * MSG I & II 06/08
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    se7v7en wrote:
    I always piss on people during shows

hahahahaa.. thats even more funny.
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    inmytree0991inmytree0991 Posts: 122

thanks but i dont piss in beer cups. i just use the floor :D

but seriously, thats terrible and im sorry that happened to you, i read somewhere else on here that it happened to someone else too.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Aether wrote:
    Scratch that last post...apparently I posted something in 2004...

You did. So how's the mandolin playing coming along? :)

http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=1301249&postcount=19
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    fucking meat skulls.

thats a good one, almost as good as " douchenozzle "
    but i will be using this one in the not so distant future!

lol

incidentally- what night ?

I was in sect 8 Night 1 on the aisle - no pissing near me .
    smoking weeds- yes.
    pissing- no way .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    In My DreamsIn My Dreams Posts: 299
    That is crazy. The last concert I went to, the beers were $9.00 each. I am assuming drinks are not cheap anywhere. So these are rich assholes pissing on people? That is so fricking repulsive.
    A real possibility I may meet you in my dreams ~ I go to sleep
  • Options
    CaptainCalli24CaptainCalli24 Queens, NY Posts: 326
    got pissed behind me at camden 1...some jerkoff flyers/eagles/phillies fan im sure ..then saw a guy pissing in a cup up in the 400's msg2...i have the worst blatter in the world but would never whip it out and piss on the floor.... "piss in a cup" i might keep that 1 in mind for the beacon show
    Nassau 4/30/03
    Irving Plaza 5/5/06
    Continental 6/1/06 6/3/06
    Chicago 8/5/07
    Camden2 6/20/08
    MSG 6/24/08 6/25/08
    Beacon Theatre 7/1/08
    Philly 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    Hartford 5/15/10
    Newark 5/18/10
    MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10
    Alpine Valley 9/3/11, 9/3/12
    Wrigley 7/19/13
    Brooklyn 10/18/13, 10/19/13
    Philly 10/21/13
    Hartford 10/25/13
    Seattle 12/6/13
    Colbert 9/23/15
    Central Park 9/26/15
    Philly 4/28/16, 4/29/16
    MSG 5/1/16, 5/2/16
    Fenway 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 8/2/18, 8/4/18
    Asbury Park 9/18/21
    Apollo 9/10/22
    Chicago 9/5/23,9/7/23
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,213
    NyCpOrCh9 wrote:
    got pissed behind me at camden 1...some jerkoff flyers/eagles/phillies fan im sure ..then saw a guy pissing in a cup up in the 400's msg2...i have the worst blatter in the world but would never whip it out and piss on the floor.... "piss in a cup" i might keep that 1 in mind for the beacon show

so the philly guy is a jerk but the ny person is just a 'guy' - nothing like stereotyping there. there are jerk offs in every city - ny as much as philly and boston.
  • Options
    jxchambjxchamb Posts: 55
    Me and two of my friends got pissed on in Hartford during the Yield tour.
    Luckily I was wearing jeans but unfortunately for them they had shorts on.
    It was still pretty damn funny especially because the guy didn't stop when we looked behind us. He just finished and than walked away while we were trying to comprehend what just happened.
  • Options
    PJgvntofly wrote:
    This happend to me at a Dave Matthews Concert last week, the guys behind me just started pissing on the legs of my friend, some other guy, and myself. When we turned around to say something they just laughed and pissed on the people next to us.

Everyone that goes to a Dave Matthews show should be pissed on, at the very least.
  • Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    pjhawks wrote:
    so the philly guy is a jerk but the ny person is just a 'guy' - nothing like stereotyping there. there are jerk offs in every city - ny as much as philly and boston.
    Why do other areas always says its a philly 'jerk' or 'douche'...last time I checked there were a LOT of Jersey/NY guidos out there too...
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    all the Dutch fans are now saving up to come to the next show at MSG... they love that weird stuff ;):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    pjhawks wrote:

Oh c'mon now! There aren't any assholes in Boston. Hhahahahaha.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    dunkman wrote:
    all the Dutch fans are now saving up to come to the next show at MSG... they love that weird stuff ;):)

I don't speak freaky-deeky Dutch.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    blueeyedevilblueeyedevil Posts: 173
    To the guys: Just turn around, whip it out, and piss back on them. Directly. They will get the point.

To the ladies: Just turn around and describe the offending member as "looking like a penis, only smaller".

The pissing will then come to an end.

You're welcome.
    Philly-4/28/03, Holmdel-7/14/03, Reading-10/1/04, Philly-10/3/05, Camden-5/27/06, Camden-5/28/05, Camden-6/19/08, Camden-6/20/08, MSG- 6/25/08