Options

Ticket prices for Berlin shows dropping on Eventim

LizJLizJ Posts: 338
When the public sale started yesterday, there were only 2 categories on Eventim for the Berlin shows (standing or reserved seats), with the same price (174,50 Euro).
Eventim has added another seating category for 127,35 Euro overnight!
The seats in this category are in the (highest) upper ranks, but still, they were definitely not available, when the public sale started yesterday or throughout the first day of the public sale.

Comments

• Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,392
    I must say, when I went in 2018 and 2022 I'd walk up to the very top to go to the bathroom and when I looked down at the full crowd and stage I thought it was a tremendous view. 

Close to the bars too 😎👍
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    edited February 24
    I agree. Those upper sections are not necessarily “bad” sections. They are quite far away from the stage ofc, but as you said, they also give you a really nice view of the whole crowd and the venue. 
    Have been sitting in the first upper rank in 2018 (bought tickets in the public sale that year) and do not remember being overly disappointed or anything. In fact, having really fond memories of this show. 
    Post edited by LizJ on
  • Options
    rangers72rangers72 lockerbie.uk Posts: 144
    in fairness they are probably the best seats,climbing up them steps to go to the loo felt like climbing Everest!
  • Options
    rangers72 said:
    in fairness they are probably the best seats,climbing up them steps to go to the loo felt like climbing Everest!
    Lol 
    Yes, we might need to start training for those stairs soon. 
  • Options
    one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291
    Been up in the middle of one of those sectors for one (non PJ) show at Waldbühne once (was very late to that show). The view of the crowd is spectacular but it felt a bit far away / disconnected from the music / action. Still an interesting choice for 50 EUR less...