Options

How do I Sell Missoula Tickets?

I bought 10C tickets (2nd chance pre-sale) in Section 4 on the floor. Then today I purchased other seats and need to sell one of the pairs. I'd like to sell the floor seats. I am not trying to scalp anyone just looking to get the money back. I used the links/passwords provided by Ticketmaster but don't see them in my account to sell in Fan to Fan. On the Griztix website they also aren't showing yet and in the confirmation email says they are non-transferable. What gives? Says the bar codes don't show until 72 hours prior to the show. Do I really have to wait until then?

Comments

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,211
    Once they're in your Ticketmaster account, there will be a "sell" button. Resale hasn't been turned on yet but should be in the next few weeks, certainly months before the show 
  • Options
    barboganobarbogano Posts: 3
    I have this same question. Original tickets were purchased through the GrizTix website but would like to sell them now (for face value). I only have my confirmation email from GrizTix, can’t see them in my account there or in Ticketmaster. Any thoughts?
  • Options
    aschuldineraschuldiner Posts: 12
    edited April 28
    Shot in the dark but I'm desperately looking for one in the pit for Missoula. If anyone is about to drop a GA on Fan to Fan, a heads-up would be incredibly appreciated. 
    Post edited by aschuldiner on
    1996: Randall's Island 9/28, 9/29
    2000: Saratoga Springs 8/27
    2013: Brooklyn 10/19
    2016: Tampa 4/11, Jacksonville 4/13
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,211
    I'm not sure if the stadiums did it this way, but for the tickets I got in the lottery there were two emails. The first said that I scored tickets and the second a few days later on Feb 22 had a link to view/claim the tickets. The second one is what put them in my ticketmaster account. If you didn't get that you should probably contact ticketstoday 
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,160
    SHZA said:
    I'm not sure if the stadiums did it this way, but for the tickets I got in the lottery there were two emails. The first said that I scored tickets and the second a few days later on Feb 22 had a link to view/claim the tickets. The second one is what put them in my ticketmaster account. If you didn't get that you should probably contact ticketstoday 

Several people got an email saying that there was a 2nd chance sale through Griztix, after the Ticketstoday drawing was over.  I didn't purchase through that one, but I think lots of people, including this person, did.  My tickets through the 10 club drawing, show up in my ticketmaster account, or at least have a placeholder saying that they will be in there.  The Griztix may not be able to be sold.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Options
    barboganobarbogano Posts: 3
    TA243471 said:
    SHZA said:

Several people got an email saying that there was a 2nd chance sale through Griztix, after the Ticketstoday drawing was over.  I didn't purchase through that one, but I think lots of people, including this person, did.  My tickets through the 10 club drawing, show up in my ticketmaster account, or at least have a placeholder saying that they will be in there.  The Griztix may not be able to be sold.
    Yeah, seems this may be the case. I have the pair I got through 10 Club that I can see in Ticketmaster. Also got a pair through GrizTix but can’t seem to manage those at all. 
  • Options
    SSS81SSS81 Posts: 169
    This is the response I got from Griztix (I purchased during the 2nd chance presale): 

"You are correct, there is no way for you to sell or exchange your tickets through Griztix. The workaround would be to have whomever you are wanting to transfer to, log into your Griztix account and download the ticket from your account. I would not recommend doing this with someone you don't know or trust as they would have access to your personal information. You won't see them in your account or order history until they are available 72 hours before the show."