Options

2024 Los Angeles Forum

Hello my friends.  Pearl Jam is the soundtrack to my life.  Today was the ticket sale for the upcoming shows.  Everything Ticketmaster touches turns to complete shit.  I know it's not PJ and I know PJ wants what's best for their fans.  unfortunately at these shows all the real fans will be in the upper decks.  It appears nothing but corporate greed will be will be anywhere close to the stage.  GREEN DISEASE.  A general fuck you to Ticketmaster and all resale businesses.  I'm a blue collar guy who utilizes PJ shows as therapy for life.  ticket prices and corporate greed combined with Ticketmaster has literally slammed the door in the face of REAL PEARL JAM FANS.  Take care, sending this from my tree. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I agree with you.  I went in with my code and was in cue for 5 minutes.  Tickets available...973 bucks or 647 for anything in the lower bowl.  Upper seats 179 to 300.  I am not going to pay that.  so...for the first time for Pearl Jam Tour I will not be attending.  This is a sad reality as I would rather starve than eat Ticketmaster's bread.  I'll go hungry.  F- U- Ticketmaster.  I am also super disappointed with Pearl Jam, I feel that they are now hypocrites.  Truly sad day for me/us?  Hopefully the crowds will be different and not be full participants during the shows, thus PJ / Eddie will feel frustrated with the crowd as the regular fans who attend shows regularly won't be in the front following along.  
    ( OIIIIO ) It's about being able to go where most can't - Forget it, It's a Jeep thing!