Options

Ten Club Ticket -- Switched to bad seat when ordered--!!

Hi there,

Wondering if anyone had this happen...

I have been a Tenclub member for a long time. Put in an order for seats for the 5/22 show at Kia Forum in LA and requested floor seats... got an email confirming P1 seats were being issued... then got the tix from Ticketmaster and they are terrible seats!

Anything I can do? 

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    From what I can gather, winning the fanclub ticket lottery for a particular show is random chance. However, if you're fortunate enough to win, it appears seat allotment is no longer based on seniority. My number is 140xxx and I'm in the nosebleeds whereas others who have numbers far behind me are on the floor or lower bowl. It's water under the bridge at this point, doubt there's anything that anyone can do.
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,043
    So are the seats being assigned randomly too?
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    Step 1: Determine if someone wins GA, P1 or P2.
    This is random.

Step 2: Assign seated winners their seats based within P1 or P2. This is based off seniority.

A P1 winner of 27xxx is going to be great seats.
    A P2 winner of 89xxx is going to be great seats WITHIN the P2 category.
    A P1 winner of 320xxx is going to be worse seats within the P1 category.

Got it now?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    JP80647 said:
    Hi there,

Wondering if anyone had this happen...

I have been a Tenclub member for a long time. Put in an order for seats for the 5/22 show at Kia Forum in LA and requested floor seats... got an email confirming P1 seats were being issued... then got the tix from Ticketmaster and they are terrible seats!

Anything I can do? 

Thanks!
    Same happened to me, I requested floor seats because did not want a ticket otherwise, they put me down for GA Pit and P1. Got tickets and got back of the Forum for both LA shows, but midway up the first flight of stairs. How ?? Is P1 inclusive of lower bowl seats?
  • Options
    JP80647JP80647 Posts: 2
    Question for those who got kicked to nosebleed seats-- did you still get charged a premium? My tix were $170 ea for these very lukewarm seats... honestly would never pay that for seats. Would have thought the fee would be less? 
  • Options
    Step 1: Determine if someone wins GA, P1 or P2.
    This is random.

Step 2: Assign seated winners their seats based within P1 or P2. This is based off seniority.

A P1 winner of 27xxx is going to be great seats.
    A P2 winner of 89xxx is going to be great seats WITHIN the P2 category.
    A P1 winner of 320xxx is going to be worse seats within the P1 category.

Got it now?
    Thanks for this clarification! I've been searching for some answers on this for quite some time. Curious what the PJ Premium seats are or what's available through the registered sale. I got P1 seats and have a friend that's not a Ten Club member. Going to be upset if they get pit tickets when I didn't. We'll see what happens I guess.