Options

Since the odds are gone...

just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,991
Unfortunally the odds feature is gone, it was such a usufull tool for people not to freak out.

That being said i was looking at the pictures of london , berlin and barcelona and i might be dreaming to much since everyone was just able to buy 2 tickets per night i think we all have a good chance to get in. Unlike most people i just want to be there could care less where i sit. London is probably the harder to get aince it has aa lot of Grey areas but berlin and barcelona seem good to go.

For the more experienced users that used this during the last us tour how were the final results? A lot of people left out of arenas that were all available for 10c like berlin and barcelona or almost all available like london?

Comments

• Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 207
    For the last few tours going back to 2014, I have almost always gotten tickets for Europe - all GA. Where my partner and I entered we usually got 4 tickets and sold the spare to a TC member. I'm sure it will be fine. I reckon there will be more TC tickets than required by the demand. Good luck!
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,324
    edited February 14
    Froggie said:
    For the last few tours going back to 2014, I have almost always gotten tickets for Europe - all GA. Where my partner and I entered we usually got 4 tickets and sold the spare to a TC member. I'm sure it will be fine. I reckon there will be more TC tickets than required by the demand. Good luck!
    It seems like this has worsened by all metrics from before (not being able to pick only GA, no priority, no odds, not being able to do everything from one site, no early entry for fanclubmembers (I think)) so I am not as sure that PJ has been able to have the same deal as before with ticketmasters.

This looks, to me, like some last ditch strained effort to even keep the bulletpoint "we have fanclub tickets, pay us 50 dollars a year" alive. But having it worsened. 

Could be just the visuals of it. But I am personally, not as sure it is a s good as before.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    This is the worst i have ever seen it,  I mean it was so easy to buy PJ tickets to the 02 and to BST when they were in London.  I am so mad at this register and then you can only have 2 tickets at a time.  There is group of us, and we want to sit together, its just beyond annoying 
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,324
    edited February 14
    This is the worst i have ever seen it,  I mean it was so easy to buy PJ tickets to the 02 and to BST when they were in London.  I am so mad at this register and then you can only have 2 tickets at a time.  There is group of us, and we want to sit together, its just beyond annoying 
    There has always been two tickets. It helps more people getting tickets. 

Please focus on the real issues. And not wanting to hog up more tickets for yourselves and leave others without none. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 207
    Froggie said:
    It seems like this has worsened by all metrics from before (not being able to pick only GA, no priority, no odds, not being able to do everything from one site, no early entry for fanclubmembers (I think)) so I am not as sure that PJ has been able to have the same deal as before with ticketmasters.

This looks, to me, like some last ditch strained effort to even keep the bulletpoint "we have fanclub tickets, pay us 50 dollars a year" alive. But having it worsened. 

Could be just the visuals of it. But I am personally, not as sure it is a s good as before.
    I fully agree with you. I'm pretty much over it at this stage and I am as fed up as most people. So much money for very little in return. But I'm happy to go and make the most of it. And I consider myself very lucky that we can afford to travel to a few shows. 
  • Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,528
    Are you able to add a poll to this thread? Might give a small scale indication of demand? Perhaps that’s overly optimistic. Lack of transparency is the oldest play in the TM playbook. Really frustrating. 
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    mwplum said:
    Are you able to add a poll to this thread? Might give a small scale indication of demand? Perhaps that’s overly optimistic. Lack of transparency is the oldest play in the TM playbook. Really frustrating. 
    what do u mean?
  • Options
    leebug87leebug87 Posts: 92
    Just wanted to double check: there's no way to set a preference order for shows right? When I put in the TC request, I chose Baltimore first, then Philly, but when I'm on the checkout page, it says that Philly was my "Request 1" and so on.
    i am lost, i'm no guide, but i'm by your side
    i am right by your side...
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,080
    leebug87 said:
    Just wanted to double check: there's no way to set a preference order for shows right? When I put in the TC request, I chose Baltimore first, then Philly, but when I'm on the checkout page, it says that Philly was my "Request 1" and so on.
    That's correct.  No preference or priority show order for us. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,063
    leebug87 said:
    Requests are just in order of dates. 
  • Options
    ruffdogruffdog Posts: 69
    hihobibo said:
    leebug87 said:
    Thank you for this info, but do they have any documentation about this being the process? I can't find it.
  • Options
    ruffdog said:
    hihobibo said:
    leebug87 said:
    Thank you for this info, but do they have any documentation about this being the process? I can't find it.
    It has been clearly stated in the 10C info. No priority.