Options

Would this be a worse fanclub-ticket system?

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,322
edited February 16 in The Porch
If they wanna sell "bad" seats now to the fans, instead of having the best in the house.
Have like 4 options top pick from.
Just an illustrative example below, but would this be worse than the illogical system they have this tour?

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on

Comments

• Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,845
    I like your positive wording for the nosebleeds 😀
  • Options
    dunewalldunewall Posts: 72
    I could be on board with a "happy to be in the building" seat for certain shows.  Take a show at MSG for example.  I wouldn't really care where I was in the building.  Maybe striking out on 11 lotto's in a row up until last year has just beaten me down!

Cleveland 03'
    Cincinnati 03' (Flooded)
    Cincinnati 06'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Chicago N2 23'
    Indy 23' (Cancelled)
    Vegas N2 24'
    I think it would.   U2's fan club did that for the sphere shows.  I'm pretty sure they did it because different sections had different price points, but you chose the priority of the dates you wanted, and which sections you would be willing to be in.   I thought it worked really.  We didn't want section 100 because of the overhang issue, and we didn't want to be at the very back.  We chose ga floor, section 200, and section 300.  Got GA floor.  Stress free, and you know you won't end up with tickets you're not happy with.

The odd part is that it uses the same system the PJ uses. TM does their fan club lotto/tickets.   So I think it's doable.