Options

We Have Our Answer

edwhoedwho Posts: 811
edited April 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
April Fools Tour

April = shows in the month of April :D

Fools = certain audience members :p

Something about theatre shows and audience shout-outs.

People must think 'now’s my chance he’ll hear me.’

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    hahaha.... you are bad!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    Hahaha.....thanks for the laugh!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,570
    Let's hope the fools don't make it out to California.
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, Los Angeles 5/21/24, [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Haha!

You were there Mark?!! Great!!

This reminds me of a guy at Lollapalooza last year that kept shouting "Eddie you're my hero". He just kept on going whenever he thought he would have a chance Ed would hear him. Clearly Ed did not hear him and our ears were soooo sore from his shouting. I actually felt ashamed to be standing besides him.
    I regard myself a true pacifist, but man did I want to hit that guy on the head :p
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    GameJerkGameJerk Posts: 46
    Let's hope the fools don't make it out to California.

It's LA man, thats where the fools LIVE!.
  • Options
    Hi Francisca, wasn’t at this show (I leave tomorrow for Santa Cruz and Berkeley), but this type of thing happens all the time in theatres around here. I swear people think their at home yelling at the T.V. Let the man talk and sing!

I bet this sort of behavior never happens at Heineken Hall! Dutch people know how to act.

I think the boys should perform there soon so I can have a really good excuse to visit your amazing country again.

~

IamMine, how’s that vcr doing?

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    GameJerk wrote:
    It's LA man, thats where the fools LIVE!.

Exactly - we are screwed...Vancouver isn't known as the most rowdy bunch on the continent.
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    Good afternoon edwho.. long time, no see. Will you be attending any of the bay area EV shows?

Sue

EDIT: OOPS! I should read more

See ya there! YAY!
    Just me
  • Options
    Hi Sue, no way I’d miss Ed’s first solo tour, even if I had to crawl there, just no way.

I’ll be in Santa Cruz Saturday afternoon for the meetup and concert. I hope to party with you.

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    edwho wrote:
    Hi Sue, no way I’d miss Ed’s first solo tour, even if I had to crawl there, just no way.

I’ll be in Santa Cruz Saturday afternoon for the meetup and concert. I hope to party with you.

You're on! I'm doing the same shows that you are. Be there tomorrow, just later than I planned due to being an ATA victim. I'll have to go a see a Dr. while I'm there and get myself a M&M card.. I feel ill and achey. ;)
    Just me
  • Options
    Zanne wrote:
    I'll have to go a see a Dr. while I'm there and get myself a M&M card.. I feel ill and achey. ;)

lol, me too, I think my back just went out!!

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    i'm assuming M&M is medicinal marijuana??? are you sure they will issue a card to an out-of-state resident? if so i'm gonna make an appointment for that, umm, backache, umm, i've been suffering from
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    McJuicy wrote:
    i'm assuming M&M is medicinal marijuana??? are you sure they will issue a card to an out-of-state resident? if so i'm gonna make an appointment for that, umm, backache, umm, i've been suffering from

I'll bring my birth certificate then.. It says San Francisco, baby! I can't see why an out of towner should not be able to see a doctor and get treatment for such things.
    Just me
  • Options
    McJuicy wrote:
    are you sure they will issue a card to an out-of-state resident?

Just having fun, you don’t need no stinkin’ doctor, I don’t think it’s a very good value short term anyway.

~

Is it cool to hijack your own thread?

Back on topic, I’m practicing my shout-backs to shout-outers.

So far I got “put a sock in it or I will” or “shut up and let the man sing.”

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    Is there anything that a fan can do to discourage such behavior, without kicking the shit out of them, of course.

Great Thread!!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    The way I look at it is as long as your not spilling beer on me or starting a fight a shout out is harmless. I personally think that camera flashes are more annoying.