Options

Bourbon & Beyond Mystery Boxes

pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,312
There is probably zero chance of any EV merch in here but I know this place loves a good Mystery Box.

https://dwpmerch.com/collections/bourbon-beyond-2023/products/bourbon-beyond-mystery-box

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,373
    So pretty much what is up over @ https://dwpmerch.com/collections/bourbon-beyond-2023 .. will be in one of those 2023 Mystery Boxes?

One lucky purchaser of the Bourbon & Beyond Mystery Box will find a GOLDEN TICKET redeemable for two GA passes to this year’s festival!

That is pretty cool. Imagine the next Pearl Jam Mystery Box included a golden ticket redeemable for two GA passes to any show they wish?

• Options
    I'm hoping they have some other stuff laying around. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    I'm hoping they have some other stuff laying around. Fingers crossed!

Hope they do. All the best.
  • Options
    Pearl Jam played 2022, so they will probably have no Pearl Jam Mech or affiliated merch. 
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,087
    Post what you get. Fun all around.
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,063
    It looks like it is all just branded festival merch. When you look at what they sell on their site, they have Rockville, etc merch, but no individual bands. 
  • Options
    Yeah, I would bet heavily that it's probably only the festival branding and kinda tacky BUT figured I'd roll the dice on the off chance they have something cool laying around. Will definitely post what I get, great or terrible.
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    Post what you get. Fun all around.

• Options
    Just got a shipping notification that may have spoiled the surprise!

• Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,063
    pjl44 said:
    Just got a shipping notification that may have spoiled the surprise!

Haha,  mystery fail on their end. At least title the email with a spoiler alert. 
  • Options
    For $69 bucks not bad of a score. $130 on all those items.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    For $69 bucks not bad of a score. $130 on all those items.
    Yeah, pretty good dollar for dollar although a bunch of it seems kinda hokey. "Denim trucker hat" is.....not something I typically consider. We'll see once everything arrives. Worst case is a nice donation to goodwill.
  • Options

• Options

No golden tickets for me. The merch is very high quality but the designs are not at all for me. The shirt is a tank top.
  • Options
    Local liquor store may love it and throw a bottle of something your way.
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    Local liquor store may love it and throw a bottle of something your way.

Or a local bar that sells Bourbon.