Options

Vegas Fans Unite!

Mamasan BrenMamasan Bren Posts: 959
edited May 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm always reading about all these other fans getting together in cities all over the world; and it got me to wondering: How many 10 clubbers or fans in this message pit (Jammers or Jamily (see thread)) actually live in Vegas like myself? I've talked with one who was cool enough to help me out with an Ed ticket in Santa Barbara. How many others are out there? Perhaps we can do a meet-up party, take over a PTs juke or karaoke bar or at least be ready for when they play here again. I imagine they'll announce their west coast dates soon possibly, if at all, and maybe just maybe they'll play the MGM again. Obviously the shows here have attracted tons of fans from around the world and they have responded with some memorable nights. I moved here in '98 and have seen the shows here since then, but not the other ones at the old Aladdin in '93 and the Thomas & Mack in '98. Roll Call!

Peace to All Jammers
1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    I'm always reading about all these other fans getting together in cities all over the world; and it got me to wondering: How many 10 clubbers or fans in this message pit (Jammers or Jamily (see thread)) actually live in Vegas like myself? I've talked with one who was cool enough to help me out with an Ed ticket in Santa Barbara. How many others are out there? Perhaps we can do a meet-up party, take over a PTs juke or karaoke bar or at least be ready for when they play here again. I imagine they'll announce their west coast dates soon possibly, if at all, and maybe just maybe they'll play the MGM again. Obviously the shows here have attracted tons of fans from around the world and they have responded with some memorable nights. I moved here in '98 and have seen the shows here since then, but not the other one(s?) at the old Aladdin. Roll Call!

Peace to All Jammers
    ohh, if only this went up last week when I was in Vegas :D
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    ....whoops, sorry about the timing. We could've rocked out, with how many others.......IDK yet......
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    ....whoops, sorry about the timing. We could've rocked out, with how many others.......IDK yet......
    no worries, I'm sure there are a ton of pj fans in vegas :)
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    bump bump bump (you can't be the only one, bren!)
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    Hey yeah, thanks, I know, I'm a bit shocked with not getting a single response. I'm for sure you're right and the thread probably just needs more time, kind of like mfc and no ceiling.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,492
    I moved here in '98 and have seen the shows here since then, but not the other ones at the old Aladdin in '93 and the Thomas & Mack in '98. Roll Call!

Moved here in '78. I missed one of the Alladdin shows; don't think I've missed any since. The '98 T&M show sucked. I know one other local on this board and some hardcore fans who don't come "here." You think you and me alone could "take over a PTs"? :p
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16