Options

Shed Seven

rangers72rangers72 lockerbie.uk Posts: 143
Mabye not heard of much outside of the Uk but it looks like after 30 years their new album A Matter Of Time is going to be their first number one.For me its a cracker of an album and if you are a fan of Britpop then its worth a listen.

Comments

• Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,288
    I used to listen to Shed Seven a lot back in the day. I remember all of their 7” singles were on coloured vinyl, I still have them all somewhere. 
    It’s hard to believe that Change Giver is 30 years old later this year! 
    A Maximum High is a great record that I still listen to fairly regularly but I lost track of them after they broke up and I haven’t picked up either of the reunion albums yet.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    rangers72rangers72 lockerbie.uk Posts: 143
    goldrush said:
    I used to listen to Shed Seven a lot back in the day. I remember all of their 7” singles were on coloured vinyl, I still have them all somewhere. 
    It’s hard to believe that Change Giver is 30 years old later this year! 
    A Maximum High is a great record that I still listen to fairly regularly but I lost track of them after they broke up and I haven’t picked up either of the reunion albums yet.
    Both albums are very good mate,the new album especially.Surprisingly the highlight of the new album for me is Throwaways which is a collaboration with Pete Doherty.
  • Options
    beano.79beano.79 Posts: 671
    The new album is a good album, although I think I prefer instant pleasures. For me A maximum high is untouchable, one of my favourite British rock albums of the 90s lots of very tasty guitar work on that album.