Options

RSD MARKETPLACE

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,881
Apparent new feature with the RSD folks.

RSD Marketplace. Verified brick and mortar pledge signed stores offering new copies of current and past RSD sales....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Comments

• Options
    wonky. needs work.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    AW124797AW124797 Posts: 644
    Good stuff. Thanks. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,759
    mickeyrat said:
    wonky. needs work.

Agreed.  Potentially a good site but needs tuning.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,249
    doesn't ship to Canada.  Fail.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010
    Pretty cool. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    shipping costs seem to be roughly $36 across most sellers I have seen.

FUCK THAT NOISE.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    shipping costs seem to be roughly $36 across most sellers I have seen.

FUCK THAT NOISE.
    Media mail is cheap as shit.  Do that.