Options

Need ticket or friends to hang with outside!

FieryMurphManFieryMurphMan Posts: 23
edited July 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm reading some of these posts and figured I'd throw myself out there and see if there's something I can offer for a ticket... I'll wait in line, pick you up from an airport, give you a place to crash, whatever!

I'm a huge PJ fan with at hundreds and hundreds of bootleg shows (including ALL the official releases from 2000-2006) I was lucky enough to be handed a tambourine from Eddie at the Chicago House of Blues show in 2005 which is proudly displayed in my condo. That should tell you that I KNOW how to get to the front of the pit!!! (I see a lot of posts where this is a priority!!)Google "pearl jam house of blues free world" and watch a video showing the visual proof for yourself!!! (it's about 4 and half minutes into the song).

I'm self-employed with a small income tax business so I have a COMPLETE flexible schedule and can wait in line however long is needed, hit a Cubs game with you on that Friday to watch Ed do the seventh inning stretch, WHATEVER. I also live on Sheffield right down the block between the Vic and Wrigley Field (right by the field 3 blocks from the Vic).

I have a fridge that's always stocked with beer/booze. I also have a small group going to the Lolla show on Sunday...

I have a lot to offer, let me know what you're looking for and we can work something out. If there's no tickets out there, let me know if you want to hang around the theater thursday...I know a lot of hot spots in the area or we can "camp" on the street with a cooler and some chairs. Hell I'll bring a boombox if we can't hear the band inside!!

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GVN2FLY NDGVN2FLY ND Posts: 84
    I'm in. me and a friend are comin down from fargo, nd on thursday. we will be going to the cubs game in the afternoon, and then to the vic. no tickets yet, but you never know right?!?!?! definetely in for friday at wrigley too. i got a friend who plays for the phillies and hes goin to hook em up with thursday tickets :)
  • Options
    Nice! Not sure yet if I'll hit the game Thursday but maybe I can try and get some tix and some friends for Friday. Since I live across the street from Wrigley I'm pretty spoiled on getting cheap tickets on game day (granted it's usually after an inning or two has passed, but cheap is cheap).

I might also hold hope on the getting a ticket for the vic and might hover around the theater all day...
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    I'll be waiting with ya....
  • Options
    just hoping i am hit with greatness. Otherwise the boombox will kick ass.
  • Options
    LukinTimerLukinTimer Posts: 538
    I don't have a ticket either... and I'll be down there in line. The more the merrier!!
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ