Options

ISO Munk One Hot Dog (Wrigley 13) and Cracker Jack

jsimps501jsimps501 Chicago Posts: 21
I'm  new to the Ten Club but a long time Pearl Jam fan. First show was Soldier Field 1995 and the list goes on until September 2023. I'm up to 20 prints and counting and currently am looking for the Munk One Hot Dog print and the Cracker Jack print from 2013 at Wrigley. If anyone is interested in parting with either please let me know! Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    JM276219JM276219 Chicago Burbs Posts: 60
    I’m just curious how much the Munk One is going for nowadays.  I have one in a tube since the show and never got around to framing it…
  • Options
    FadedGloryFadedGlory Chicagoland Posts: 416
    JM276219 said:
    I’m just curious how much the Munk One is going for nowadays.  I have one in a tube since the show and never got around to framing it…
    Last four verified sales of the Munk One tracked on ExpressoBeans in 2023 have averaged $425. That's obviously not the final word, since it only relies on people uploading eBay sales and sales through the site, but not through places like here. Nevertheless, it's usually a pretty good indicator. But one not tracked at Ebeans sold on eBay for $800 in August.  

The Crackerjack has averaged about $1,200 over the past 20 sales – but $1,400+ over the past three this year. 

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
    1995: Chicago
    2009: Chicago
    2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
    2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
    2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
    2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
    2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)

• Options
    JM276219JM276219 Chicago Burbs Posts: 60
    Thanks.  I appreciate the info.
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    Pearl Jam Chicago 13 Munk One - Show $450, shipped
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Looks like I’ve found the 2013 Wrigley Munk One print! Still in search of Cracker Jack and while I’m at it, I know a couple of these are complete long shots, but looking for the 1994 Chicago print, 2000 Blackie, 1998 East Troy/Chicago print and 2006 Chicago Brad Klausen print. Yes, I am fully aware of the rarity and cost of a couple of these but this is all I need to complete my collection. If anyone has any of these or any leads please let me know and thanks!
  • Options
    jsimps501 said:
    Looks like I’ve found the 2013 Wrigley Munk One print! Still in search of Cracker Jack and while I’m at it, I know a couple of these are complete long shots, but looking for the 1994 Chicago print, 2000 Blackie, 1998 East Troy/Chicago print and 2006 Chicago Brad Klausen print. Yes, I am fully aware of the rarity and cost of a couple of these but this is all I need to complete my collection. If anyone has any of these or any leads please let me know and thanks!
    Some should be available on AmesBros archive sale.
  • Options
    2013 Wrigley Munk One arrived! Thanks HollisBrown, solid seller!! Still looking for the above prints plus I forgot I also need 2009 Chicago….any help greatly appreciated!