Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    just_one said:
    2024 Predictions:
    March: US east tour beginning in Toronto, ending in New Orleans.  Arenas.
    June:  Noblesville 2 dates.  Euro tour beginning in Dublin and ending in Portugal in early July.  Expect a couple festivals like pinkpop and rock werchter.
    September: US west tour beginning in Missoula and ending in Seattle.  Some arenas some stadiums.
    November:  Australia 
    US east and Euro dates announced next month along with a new single.
    (I dont know anything it's just fun to speculate until we get official announcements.)
    LizJ said:
    What about the dates? Are there any rumours?
    I‘ve seen rumors for Dublin June 22 and London June 28 and 29.

if it starts on june 22 on dublin and it ends on july 13 on lisbon is a very short tour
    Over the last several years and pretty much every time they go to Europe they do 10-14 shows.  So that looks about right.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,024
    10-14 shows would be a bit on the light side, 2022 had 17 shows in the original schedule. But after the US run this year, even shorter runs might be the new thing.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 403
    After they kept the quiet start with a handful of songs sitting from their Amsterdam gig in 2022, so I can very well imagine that they also keep the two concerts per city of their tour in 2023. And also in Europe increasingly play two concerts in one place.
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    I just looked it up.  They haven't done a single leg of a tour consisting of over 14 shows since 2006.  Every one since has been between 4-14 shows.  So I would probably expect about 10-12 shows on any upcoming tour leg in 2024.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    Ozone BabyOzone Baby Northern Germany Posts: 47
    That 28.+29.June London Rumour:
    Is that a festival again or O2?
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,024
    My guess would be O2 if the rumoured Manchester and Dublin dates are also true.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 403
    Not sure if they still play two consecutive nights. If they do, it's the absolute exception.
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 316
    Robbert said:
    dottles said:
    So, we have strong RUMOURS of: 
    Dublin
    Manchester 
    London
    Berlin 
    Amsterdam 

what others in (the continent of) Europe? where else - North America? South America? APAC? 
    Prague and Vienna?
    They're probably a given considering what happened last summer...
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,142
    Rumor or just a wish? 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    Ozone BabyOzone Baby Northern Germany Posts: 47
    raindog80 said:
    Rumor or just a wish? 
    Its just a question ;)
    Playing on friday AND saturday sounds like a festival they played in '22.

O2 would be nice.
    Hope those dates are true, hehe :)
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 487
    JABK said:
    Robbert said:
    dottles said:
    So, we have strong RUMOURS of: 
    Dublin
    Manchester 
    London
    Berlin 
    Amsterdam 

what others in (the continent of) Europe? where else - North America? South America? APAC? 
    Prague and Vienna?
    They're probably a given considering what happened last summer...
    I‘d be pretty disappointed if not.
  • Options
    Didn't someone mention multiple dates just in the UK? Maybe they'd hit the big 3 of London, Manchester, and.... Birmingham? They haven't been through since 1992..

https://archive.org/details/Pearl_Jam_Bootleg_1992-02-26?webamp=default
  • Options
    Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 258
    Didn't someone mention multiple dates just in the UK? Maybe they'd hit the big 3 of London, Manchester, and.... Birmingham? They haven't been through since 1992..

Or Glasgow?
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,311
    Zen23 said:
    Not sure if they still play two consecutive nights. If they do, it's the absolute exception.
    Last two shows they played were consecutive (Austin).  Still very much possible
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,278
    mr bungle said:
    Zen23 said:
    And sounded amazing
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,311
    deb1211 said:
    mr bungle said:
    Zen23 said:
    And sounded amazing
    Yes it did!!
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    deb1211 said:
    mr bungle said:
    Zen23 said:
    And sounded amazing
    They played 3 in a row last fall. Could tell they were a bit tired that 3rd show but they sounded great still 
  • Options
    Micheyb21 said:

Or Glasgow?
    Aye it could work like that as well. I'm not from the UK, so just adding to the speculation. 

As far as the US tour goes, I hope theres more dates on the Florida side of the US, compared to the California side  =)
  • Options
    topaztopaz Posts: 301
    Is anyone talking Aotearoa New Zealand 🙏🏾
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    A little excitement with no explanation added to the Pearl Jam 2024 Tour page on FB.  It may be just the name was updated to that. Dimi did respond to the post though “epic”.  Something’s brewing!!
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,025
    i think the european tour is a lock by this point. to much smoke in the air. a little different this time because usually the italian dates are the ones who start the whole thing and nothing is known for italy so far.

Dublin, Manchester, London , Berlin are the strong rumours. Add amsterdam , werchter and 2 italian cities which is 100% for sure it leaves with the usual interrogation points in the south (madrid, lisbon, barcelona) , north (oslo,stockholm,copenhagen) and west (prague,vienna and budapest)
  • Options
    fl247556fl247556 Posts: 278
    Bunting10 said:
    A little excitement with no explanation added to the Pearl Jam 2024 Tour page on FB.  It may be just the name was updated to that. Dimi did respond to the post though “epic”.  Something’s brewing!!
    Love read that !
    freddie vedder
  • Options
    just_one said:
    i think the european tour is a lock by this point. to much smoke in the air. a little different this time because usually the italian dates are the ones who start the whole thing and nothing is known for italy so far.

Dublin, Manchester, London , Berlin are the strong rumours. Add amsterdam , werchter and 2 italian cities which is 100% for sure it leaves with the usual interrogation points in the south (madrid, lisbon, barcelona) , north (oslo,stockholm,copenhagen) and west (prague,vienna and budapest)
    The fact that Dublin's first up makes me think this is legit. On the rare occasions they play Ireland (it's been 13 years and counting!), it's usually the start of the tour. Possibly because, as an island, it's the most awkward place to get to mid-tour.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    JetBlue starting Boston to Dublin service in April, Pearl Jam potentially playing Dublin in June...

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,752
    just_one said:

The fact that Dublin's first up makes me think this is legit. On the rare occasions they play Ireland (it's been 13 years and counting!), it's usually the start of the tour. Possibly because, as an island, it's the most awkward place to get to mid-tour.
    True, although in 2000 they started in Portugal, Spain,  UK, over to Dublin and back to the UK on the same night then back to europe. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    I’m hoping Europe gets weird like Edinburgh, Gothenburg, Helsinki, Zagreb, non-Berlin German date, Bilbao/San Sebastian, Lisbon 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    Underrated aspect of European tours:

Mid-afternoon setlist threads back in the U.S.  

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    I’m hoping Europe gets weird like Edinburgh, Gothenburg, Helsinki, Zagreb, non-Berlin German date, Bilbao/San Sebastian, Lisbon 
    You forgot Dublin
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    You forgot Dublin
    Well we know it’s happening so….
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    You forgot Dublin
    Well we know it’s happening so….
    Lets go mad and say 2 Dublin shows. 
    Kearnsy
This discussion has been closed.