Options

Backspacer

2»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    Backspacer in Atmos! 

That and Backspacer in 24Bit Flac-HD. It's the only Pearl Jam album that hasn't had an HD audio release.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/products/b-pearl-jam-b-br-i-backspacer-i?_pos=1&_sid=dda5e517a&_ss=r

In case anyone is looking for it.....They restock it about once every 1-2 weeks. Sign up for their mailing list and they send you an email every Thursday announcing their restocks.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,364
    igotid88 said:
    BF25394 said:
    igotid88 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Did Backspacer set Target back, in the end?
    Probably not. Supposedly, Target paid $5 million for 1 million copies. At $12.00 a pop, they'd make back their money if they sold 417,000 copies (although that doesn't account for marketing costs).
    What did they do with the rest of the copies since about 700-800k were sold? 
    They remain in inventory. That's why you can still spot them here and there.
    Yea but not in Target. In 2013 they had a another release of Backspacer come out during Lightning Bolt. Everywhere not just at Target
    I've seen it in Target within the past year. I'm talking about the CD. I've never seen the vinyl in Target. The market for vinyl in 2009 was limited, and I'm not sure if Target was carrying any vinyl back then.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    Amazon.com sold out & 109 copies sold out on eBay on that cheap discount special.

Backspacer in Atmos! 

Yes please!
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    You could get those show downloads and the killer Loomstate BS tee! I might have two stored in my closet as I wear out my current one! 
    I love that t-shirt. It's by far my favorite Pearl Jam shirt but I've pretty much stopped wearing it because unfortunately I didn't think ahead and buy two.