Options

Ohana 2023 Merch

I'D RATHER BEI'D RATHER BE Posts: 528
edited September 2023 in Lost Dogs
Would someone be able to grab me the green tour shirt in size large at one of these next shows? It got one in St. Paul, but it is too big. 

I am going to Ohana and can try to get you something there if you see something you like.

Either way, it would be much appreciated. Being from Minnesota, the St. Paul shows were important to me.
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    Here is the thread I started before the one posted today. Was this not good enough to be the official, where everyone looks?
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,259
    seems more like an ISO post rather than a post talking about and showing the merch which wasn't even displayed until today. 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,931
    Moving this ISO thread
  • Options
    Would someone be able to grab me the green tour shirt in size large at one of these next shows? It got one in St. Paul, but it is too big. 

I am going to Ohana and can try to get you something there if you see something you like.

Either way, it would be much appreciated. Being from Minnesota, the St. Paul shows were important to me.
    If you don't find one, go to almost any dry cleaners with the too big shirt and one that fits the way you like. They usually have someone who does minor alterations who could match the fit for you.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,842
    True. I took an old shirt my dog chewed a hole in. Fixed it for 15 bucks.