Options

Song request for Austin N2🤞🏻

Jenclem77Jenclem77 Oklahoma Posts: 1
edited September 2023 in The Porch
I know Angel is one that’s rarely played, but I would love to hear it in Austin N2. A girl can dream right? 

Last year the rescheduled OKC show fell on the 24th anniversary of removing my 5- month old son Hunter from life support.
I never thought I would be in a situation that I had to make a decision that would result in my child dying, but I found myself in that exact place. It’s the worst decision anyone will ever have to make, and I don’t wish it on anyone. Each year that passes, my grief doesn’t necessarily get easier, I’m just more acclimated now, as a part of me died that day too. During the ebbing and flowing of my grief, I found myself diving into music deeper than I had ever gone before. It seemed to mend the pieces of my broken heart. Pearl Jam was always my go to, as there’s no shortage of songs that speak to me. 

Typically I wouldn’t be attending a concert on such a somber day, but I had to go in 2022 because it was also my 11 year old daughters (Brooklyn) first ever show. I couldn’t allow my grief to punish her. 

This year N2 in Austin falls on the day before his 25th anniversary, and I promised my girl I would take her again to see our favorite band. I will be thinking of my sweet angel boy, and hearing Angel would be the bittersweet icing on the cake. 

Peace & Love fellow Jamily 
Post edited by Jenclem77 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    I hope this can be pulled together for you. ❤️