Options

a few questions about ticket pickup and columbia

hoobot24hoobot24 Posts: 56
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
this is my first pj concert and i have a few questions.

first, the 10c email said i could pick up my tix anyime between 2pm and 30 minutes after pj start. so could i pick them up at 2, leave the venue, then come back for the show or do you have to enter the venue after you pick your tix up?

and, where are the merch and posters generally located? when do they go up for sale? can i buy merch or a poster any time before the show and leave the venue, then come back for the show? and can i pick up my tix and buy merch and posters at the same time? does it matter which one i do first?

are 10c tix and seating distributed the same way as the general public tix and seating? is there anything i have to do or know as a 10c member or will i just know what to do when i get there?

thanks!! can't wait!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    Will call will be somewhere outside the venue ... and window or something. So, yes, you can pick up your tickets and come back. This is what most people do.

The merch booths ought to be all over once you get inside. Others will have to help you with your specific merch questions, since I havent been to a show yet this tour
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    The StugotsThe Stugots Posts: 306
    Will Call is outside the venue. You can pick up your tickets and leave, or do whatever you please. All you need is your photo ID to pick up your tickets. You'll find your way once you get there, nothing else you need to know.

The merch booths are inside the venue. You'll find them once you get past security and into the venue. Once you enter you can't leave and come back.
  • Options
    hoobot24hoobot24 Posts: 56
    Will Call is outside the venue. You can pick up your tickets and leave, or do whatever you please. All you need is your photo ID to pick up your tickets. You'll find your way once you get there, nothing else you need to know.

The merch booths are inside the venue. You'll find them once you get past security and into the venue. Once you enter you can't leave and come back.

that pretty much answers my questions. thank you very much!

so do i basically have to hold whatever merch and posters i buy during the show? i remember someone talking about taking a trash bag and rubberbands to hold his poster. would that be the best idea since taking a poster tube isn't always allowed? how does everybody usually hold their merch/posters during the show?

what time does everybody usually go in for merch/posters? as soon as the door opens? is it a hassle usually?

also, will 10c eventually sell the poster online?
  • Options
    panthergirlpanthergirl Posts: 469
    hoobot24 wrote:
    that pretty much answers my questions. thank you very much!

so do i basically have to hold whatever merch and posters i buy during the show? i remember someone talking about taking a trash bag and rubberbands to hold his poster. would that be the best idea since taking a poster tube isn't always allowed? how does everybody usually hold their merch/posters during the show?

what time does everybody usually go in for merch/posters? as soon as the door opens? is it a hassle usually?

also, will 10c eventually sell the poster online?

interestingly, at the Tampa show, there was a merch table OUTSIDE the venue... anyone could walk up and buy a poster, shirt, whatever...
    First time I've seen that!
    As with, West Palm, you got a wristband for the poster and had to pick it up after the show.
    As for the other items, you hold them. Or in the case of Tampa, you could run to your car and leave your stuff there.
    I don't know how long the posters were available... athough the supply outside was gone before I arrived at 5:45 and we had to buy ours inside when the doors opened at 6:15 or so.

as for the 10club selling the posters online, it does happen, but there are a very limited supply and not always easy to get....
    08 6/11 WPB 6/12 Tampa 6/24,25 MSG, 8/7 Ed @ Newark
    07 8/5 Lolla 8/2 VIC
    06 7/22,23 Gorge 7/20 Ptl
    04 10/8 VFC Kissimmee
    03 4/11 WPB, 4/12 HOB Orlando, 7/8,9 MSG
    00 8/24 Jones Bch 8/9,10 WPB
    1998 9/22,23 WPB 1996 10/7 Ft Laud 1994 3/28 Miami