Options

PJ - come to Scotland in 2007!!!!!

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    this thread has generated over 6000 views and unless they were hoping for up-kilt shots then they want the band to come here as well!!!

so c'mon tae fuck
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    I was reading a thread about PJ on the T in the Park forum and the possibility they could play there. I dont think they will to be honest, but someone posted a reply confidently saying that they werent playing T, but they had been signed to play meadowbank for the T on the Fringe in August, and ended by saying you heard it here first. Not holding my breath to be honest, but has anyone else heard anything about this?
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    stu gee wrote:
    I was reading a thread about PJ on the T in the Park forum and the possibility they could play there. I dont think they will to be honest, but someone posted a reply confidently saying that they werent playing T, but they had been signed to play meadowbank for the T on the Fringe in August, and ended by saying you heard it here first. Not holding my breath to be honest, but has anyone else heard anything about this?

i've just read that on the forum.. you never know but i'll take with a pinch of salt... funnily enough i said to someone the other day... ach they'll only play SECC, well unless they play Princes St. Gardens or somewhere like that for the Fringe...

they can still add a date for the 19th!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    this thread has generated over 6000 views and unless they were hoping for up-kilt shots then they want the band to come here as well!!!

so c'mon tae fuck

Just in case anyone has searched "Up-kilt" on this forum.... you should probably look for fraser's flickr site... where there is an ongoing disucssion about the dangliness(is this a word) of his bollocks...
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    where there is an ongoing disucssion about the dangliness(is this a word) of his bollocks...
    This is still ongoing!!??!!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Bloody hell, Neil.. eventhough I saw that pic before and I knew what was waiting for me, I had the sick urge to click on the link.........

Gonna go wash out my eyes now and remove this image from my memory :D:D:D:D......

again....:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    I think he wins the "most viewed balls in the pearl jam fan club" award should we ever have oscars..
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    i've just read that on the forum.. you never know but i'll take with a pinch of salt... funnily enough i said to someone the other day... ach they'll only play SECC, well unless they play Princes St. Gardens or somewhere like that for the Fringe...

they can still add a date for the 19th!

I asked that guy on the t in the park forum where he got his info and he said that his source works for DF concerts, and he said 'Trust me, its going to happen.' Im still not holding my breath though, ive heard rumours they were going to play all the time since 2000.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    ok... so what about in 2008 then :rolleyes:
  • Options
    2009?
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    try 9002 ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    try 9002 ?

yeah i'm ok with that... my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson could go
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    just pickle yourself in whisky and you'll probably still be around in 9002...

...not sure if the band will be though... :(
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    just pickle yourself in whisky and you'll probably still be around in 9002...

...not sure if the band will be though... :(

well i'd heard Robbie Robertson was up for it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Wonder who'll be playing Reading Festival in 9002... Disaster Area?

Probably Cliff bloody Richard...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Wonder who'll be playing Reading Festival in 9002... Disaster Area?

Probably Cliff bloody Richard...
    keith richards will still be around then.....
    Camden 7-5-2003, Camden 7-6-2003, Hershey 7-12-2003, Camden 5-27-2006, Camden 5-28-2006, Lollapalooza 8-5-2007, Camden 6-19-2008, Camden 6-20-2008, New York 6-24-2008, New York 6-25-2008, Mansfield 6-28-2008, Mansfield 6-30-2008
  • Options
    UKpearljammerUKpearljammer Bath, UK Posts: 910
    SECC is the biggest, but I don't think they played the biggest hall last time...

It would be nice to see a little bit of imagination... play Stirling Castle or something. You can't gaurantee the weather though... so you couldn't have the nice sunny weather that we got at all the outdoor concerts in the summer:

http://flickr.com/photos/furbyx4/247337466/in/set-72157594290777761/

According to Five Horizons - Going Mobile they we're set to play Hall 3 (capacity 5,000), though Hall 4 is the biggest with a capacity of 10,000. Is anyone able to confirm which hall they played?
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
  • Options
    MINDWIREUK wrote:
    According to Five Horizons - Going Mobile they we're set to play Hall 3 (capacity 5,000), though Hall 4 is the biggest with a capacity of 10,000. Is anyone able to confirm which hall they played?

Sounds about right... although I've always found it hard to tell which Hall I am in at the SECC it all looks the same.