Options

DC Universe James Gunn edition

2»

Comments

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,421
    igotid88 said:
    Poncier said:
    I am going to be SO CONFUSED but I just might see this in the theaters just for Keaton's Batman. 
    Poncier said:
    I am going to be SO CONFUSED but I just might see this in the theaters just for Keaton's Batman. 
    I can just picture trying to explain things to the wife.
    So DC is doing a multiverse too?  I thought that was a joke.
    Flash comics had it first in 1961. Makes sense with the speed/bending time abilities.
    Because everyone who is reading comics today wasn't even born to read that most likely?

I found it interesting that they brought in an older story line when Marvel just did something very much like it.  

Anyone remember when Superman ran back time in Supes 3?
    Yea but they would have eventually done it. Especially once they introduced The Flash in Batman v Superman
    They've been in comics since like 1938.  THAT is the storyline they went with?

Actually I do see why they did it.  Their movies have been so bad why not do what MCU was successful at, lol.
    They've done well with Superman and Batman movies. I think this is the first time The Flash was on the big screen. And there wasn't a "Universe". Marvel was able to do it because they had a plan from the beginning. WB kept screwing up the films
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,053
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Flash comics had it first in 1961. Makes sense with the speed/bending time abilities.
    Because everyone who is reading comics today wasn't even born to read that most likely?

I found it interesting that they brought in an older story line when Marvel just did something very much like it.  

Yea but they would have eventually done it. Especially once they introduced The Flash in Batman v Superman

Actually I do see why they did it.  Their movies have been so bad why not do what MCU was successful at, lol.
    They've done well with Superman and Batman movies. I think this is the first time The Flash was on the big screen. And there wasn't a "Universe". Marvel was able to do it because they had a plan from the beginning. WB kept screwing up the films
    You liked the Superman newer films?

I thought the first Suicide Squad was good, silly but good.  Batman I liked all of them. Wonderwoman, meh.

I want to see some Mxyzptlk, Solomon Grundy and Brainiac.
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

You liked the Superman newer films?

I thought the first Suicide Squad was good, silly but good.  Batman I liked all of them. Wonderwoman, meh.

I want to see some Mxyzptlk, Solomon Grundy and Brainiac.
    Superman. Yea. They went in a Batman Dark Knight direction. Loved the first Wonder Woman. 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Entered for The Flash screening for tomorrow and Thursday. Hopefully I get picked
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I know most will disagree but I liked The Flash. I'm not saying it was a 100% great. I think the long wait probably turned people off or made them expect more. 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,240
    I liked it.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172
    edited June 2023
    It was entertaining and had some good laughs

ben Affleck bat head is huge, like really huge
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643
    Good returns on Flash.  :lol:
    I'm interested to watch it but damn....

At least DC has Blue Beetle coming next.  ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    R.I.P. Arleen Sorkin. The inspiration and original voice of Harley Quinn
    I miss igotid88