Options

LET KEKE PALMER WEAR WHAT SHE WANTS TO WEAR!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,736
    WHO?
    Okay I voted. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,326
    LET KEKE WEAR WHAT SHE WANTS!
    Okay I voted. 
    Thank you.

What's your favorite Keke Palmer song?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,736
    WHO?
    Okay I voted. 
    Thank you.

What's your favorite Keke Palmer song?
    I like Witchy Woman. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,385
    #FreeKeke
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    #FreeKeke
    GOOD MAN, HOBBES.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,522
    WHO?
    Okay, folks. So here's the dress in question. That is Miss Palmer on our left. I am in favor of this dress. I think it's the polka dots that do it for me. 

Well I could never wear it. I don’t have the butt for it. 😂
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,385
    Hobbes said:
    #FreeKeke
    GOOD MAN, HOBBES.
    She is my favorite Palmer but strangely, my second favorite Keke.
  • Options
    Okay, folks. So here's the dress in question. That is Miss Palmer on our left. I am in favor of this dress. I think it's the polka dots that do it for me. 

Well I could never wear it. I don’t have the butt for it. 😂
    work it, girl
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,490
    Just out of curiosity, who would be okay with your own Mama rocking this outfit?
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,082
    WHO?
    I voted Who because I don't care and needed to vote but she can wear whatever she pleases.

The strangest things go viral huh?

I'm surprised Usher is still a thing?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,853
    WHO?
    darius don't care for no bukeke
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,664
    Just out of curiosity, who would be okay with your own Mama rocking this outfit?
    My mom is in her 70s, but hey....if she wanted to she would be okay by me.  (Please just stand beside me and not in front of me!)
    ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    My mom is in her 70s, but hey....if she wanted to she would be okay by me.  (Please just stand beside me and not in front of me!)
    ;)
    :lol:
    You're a good son. All I can say is that I'm glad my dad never wore assless chaps to a Sade concert.

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,664
    ;)
    You're a good son. All I can say is that I'm glad my dad never wore assless chaps to a Sade concert.

A smooth operator for a dad would've been dadass.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,775
    edited July 2023
    The number of outfits I critiqued my mom for wearing when I was an infant....zilch.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    Don't really know who Keke Palmer is, but I say live and let live. Let Keke wear what she wants!
  • Options
    ;)

A smooth operator for a dad would've been dadass.
    :cowboy:
  • Options
    The number of outfits I critiqued my mom for wearing when I was an infant....zilch.
    Her infant must've downvoted her ass on Reddit. ;)
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,913
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    the Brittany / Wembanyama story much more interesting  :o

not a dull moment there 
    Wembanyama is dating Britany Spears?
    no, he slapped her for asking for a picture or something
    his security did, not him

footage reveals she slapped herself when security removed her hand from dudes shoulder.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14