Options

Anyone get tickets to Crowded House?

since i fell apartsince i fell apart Posts: 119
edited May 2007 in Other Music
I'm seeing them in August at Beacon in NYC. I hope my seats are decent, can't quite tell. Regardless, I'm pretty excited. I saw Neil Finn at Irving Plaza a few years back (and he was great), but have never seen CH live.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i'm waiting for my show to go on sale but i will be going for sure.
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    It won't be a full length show but they're playing at the Austin City Limits Festival in September which I plan on attending. I've just got to figure out how to get a one year old to appreciate a 3-day music festival...
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,005
    minus the drummer..

he comitted suicide..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    locked wrote:
    minus the drummer..

he comitted suicide..

Yes...apparently the drummer for Beck is joing them on tour, if I have that right. Very sad.
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I plan on getting them for the Denver show...

can't wait! I've seen Neil Finn before, this will be great... I'll try to tape it!
  • Options
    rcsrcs Posts: 711
    The second the Western Canadian shows go on sale I'll definitely be picking some up! Can't wait!
    E agora? Faz xixi na mão e deita fora!
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    I'm seeing them in August at Beacon in NYC. I hope my seats are decent, can't quite tell. Regardless, I'm pretty excited. I saw Neil Finn at Irving Plaza a few years back (and he was great), but have never seen CH live.

Seating chart
    http://www.beacontheatrenyc.com/images/Beacon%20Seating%20Chart%20Master%20PUBLIC%20030807.pdf

That neil finn show at Irving was outstanding!

Got mine for Wed night beacon, not great seats, but not bad (Row s Orch)
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    Seating chart
    http://www.beacontheatrenyc.com/images/Beacon%20Seating%20Chart%20Master%20PUBLIC%20030807.pdf

That neil finn show at Irving was outstanding!

Got mine for Wed night beacon, not great seats, but not bad (Row s Orch)

It certainly was! I was in a good mood for days after that.

My seats are Row W Orch for the Thurs show. I don't think I've been to Beacon before, so I hope they're decent. I know they're Orch, but they're obviously way back.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    It certainly was! I was in a good mood for days after that.

My seats are Row W Orch for the Thurs show. I don't think I've been to Beacon before, so I hope they're decent. I know they're Orch, but they're obviously way back.

anywhere in the orch is good, but once you get to row m or so, they are under the loge overhang, which can sometimes hurt the sound
    plus, the opening and closing of the doors can be a distraction

but Im just nit picking its a great venue, should be a good one.
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i'm going to one of the winery shows in saratoga, and just waiting to buy my tickets for the paramount show in oakland. also plan on hitting up bumbershoot, and maybe portland if there's time :)
  • Options
    I have a Crowded House seat for The Beacon Theatre on May 22. Row N in orchestra. Email if interested. It is a rescheduled date. 
    Buckleygirlny@aol.com