Options

The Official 2023 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,439
    Remember when Santos said that today would be a good day to renew or join 10C? 
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,362
    Feels like a lifetime ago 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,058

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    PJNB said:

LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,142
    :D 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    Manu117Manu117 Burlington VT Posts: 106
    quiet this morning...
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,580
    edited April 2023
    PJNB said:
    A week from now we will all be bitching about the lotto. Can't wait! 
    And bitching about the lotto means we're one step closer to bitching about setlists :)
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2,

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,058
    Gibson said:
    PJNB said:
    And bitching about the lotto means we're one step closer to bitching about setlists :)
    Purple Rain again on the setlist? UGH!!! 

Just practicing... 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,089
    PJNB said:
    Gibson said:
    PJNB said:

Just practicing... 
    Purple Rain will be a lock for the Minnesota shows. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,282
    To be fair, isn't every day a good day to join the 10C?
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,514
    JojoRice said:
    PJNB said:
    Gibson said:
    PJNB said:

Just practicing... 
    wow..how's that limb holding up that you're out on?? LOL
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    PJNB said:
    Gibson said:
    PJNB said:

Just practicing... 
    wow..how's that limb holding up that you're out on?? LOL
    Very strong!

• Options
    JojoRice said:
    PJNB said:
    Gibson said:
    PJNB said:

Just practicing... 
    Rumor has it, they've been rehearsing Gett Off instead.
  • Options
    JD87070JD87070 Posts: 160
    JojoRice said:
    PJNB said:
    Gibson said:
    PJNB said:

Just practicing... 
    I heard it was Darling Nikki!
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    PJNB said:
    Gibson said:
    PJNB said:

Just practicing... 
    THAT ...>WOULD....BE....AMAZING!!!!!
  • Options
    1 hour to go perhaps?

• Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    JojoRice said:
    1 hour to go perhaps?
    Don't get your hopes up.  There's been no chatter from any radio station about a big concert announcement today.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,734
    Gibson said:
    PJNB said:
    Then bitching about merch lines, merch quality, merch times, show length, band energy, song count, parking lots, traffic, delayed flights, poster, design of poster, cost of poster on eBay, bootleg release, Eddie’s voice, new songs played, covers played, drunk idiots at the show, weather and who got sick . 
  • Options
    bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 163
    Can anyone give me a quick abbreviated definition of "lottery"? I'm new to 10c and new to this forum. Getting excited about possibilities of upcoming shows but unsure what people are meaning when referring to lottery.

Thanks!
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 574
    JojoRice said:
    1 hour to go perhaps?
    Don't get your hopes up.  There's been no chatter from any radio station about a big concert announcement today.
    doesn't PJ email out the tour announcement before radio stations go live with it? 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    Can anyone give me a quick abbreviated definition of "lottery"? I'm new to 10c and new to this forum. Getting excited about possibilities of upcoming shows but unsure what people are meaning when referring to lottery.

Thanks!
    Before the public onsale, there's a 10C lottery for members to request tickets. Members request tickets for all the shows they want, and a lottery is conducted to see who gets tickets. Doesn't matter how old or new you are, every member has an equal chance of getting tickets thru the lotto. Seniority only comes into play when seating assignments are being given.
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152

Thanks!
    In the past, 10c members have been allowed to enter a lottery, prior to public and presales, to purchase tickets to a show or shows. You give 10c your credit card number, and if you are selected your credit card gets charged. You can select shows in a prioritized way. Your first priority is given more onus than your second, which carries more weight than your third, etc.
  • Options
    BRONDOBRONDO Columbus, OH Posts: 414

Thanks!
    Lottery in PJ world refers to the # of 10C tix available for each show compared to the requests for tix to each show. This will be represented as a percentage value that you will be aware of at the time you place your tix request. 95% you are most likely to win the opportunity to purchase tix for that show. 9% you are most likely NOT going to win. 
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,067

Thanks!
    You enter for chances to buy tickets to shows you wish to attend. They randomly select entries and then you may or may not get picked. 
    You pre pay for the tickets (you card is on file) so if you are selected, you are buying the tickets. So only enter for shows you will actually attend. 
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    edited April 2023
    It's possible to win tickets to multiple shows, but you can only win a maximum of one pair per show. In popular markets like NY, sometimes 10c only allows you to win tickets to 1 show, if 2 dates are scheduled.

The lottery usually is scheduled so that you have multiple days to make/change your selections. They let you know results prior to public onsales, so that you can attempt to purchase tickets if you lost out in the lottery.
    Post edited by 3days on
  • Options
    I wouldn't be counting minutes today ... nothing coming 
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,868
    Nope, they're practicing Kiss by Prince. Imagine Ed struggling through the high pitched screaming section...

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    estarr31 said:
    JojoRice said:
    1 hour to go perhaps?
    doesn't PJ email out the tour announcement before radio stations go live with it? 
    No, usually radio stations have all of the info prior to pj releasing it.  They just have to wait for pj to announce before they can.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    So they know ahead of time when they can announce.  So usually there is talk from stations ahead of time saying "hey we have a big announcement at 1pm today."  There's none of that today from any stations.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    Gibson said:
    PJNB said:
    Then bitching about merch lines, merch quality, merch times, show length, band energy, song count, parking lots, traffic, delayed flights, poster, design of poster, cost of poster on eBay, bootleg release, Eddie’s voice, new songs played, covers played, drunk idiots at the show, weather and who got sick . 
    I’m usually in the camp of bitching about people who bitch.  Does that count?