Options

Busch Gardens after VA Beach?

swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello, fellow VA Beach attendees. I'll be at Tuesday's VA Beach show, and I'm staying overnight Tuesday and Wednesday at a hotel by the beach. I saw a show about Busch Gardens in Williamsburg yesterday, and I'm considering taking a day trip over there on Wednesday. I don't think I'll be going on the rides, but just walking around the park, eating/drinking. :)

My question is, has anyone been there? Is it worth going? How long would it take to get there from VA Beach?
Free the West Memphis Three
www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,509
    that's what my bro is doing. i'm all bg-ed out since i've had season passes in 06 and 05.

it's about 45 mins from va beach. BUT since with traffic it's 1 hr or 1.5 hr. it really hasn't been 45 mins since early 90's. freaking A! when i had passes i tried to leave at 7am.

somebody ride the griffon for me! woo-hoo!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    it's awesome, but not cheap. go straight to germany.

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    dangerboy wrote:
    it's awesome, but not cheap. go straight to germany.

How much?
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    I'm a local and I get a seasons pass to BG every year..its well worth a day trip..its going to take you an hour from Va Beach, but when you get to BG, you'll have a blast.. if your not riding the rides, BG has a bunch of shows you can see, and the food is outstanding, plus the general atmosphere is alot of fun..hope that helps!
    "Wave to all my friends"
  • Options
    I'm a local and I get a seasons pass to BG every year..its well worth a day trip..its going to take you an hour from Va Beach, but when you get to BG, you'll have a blast.. if your not riding the rides, BG has a bunch of shows you can see, and the food is outstanding, plus the general atmosphere is alot of fun..hope that helps!

Sounds awesome. I may do this, or I may just hang out by the beach at my hotel. I shall decide when I'm there. Thanks for the info, though.
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012