Options

Vault #2 Vinyl has landed at 10c

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,064
    I like this pressing a lot!  I forgot how good this set list was too. But man the quality sounds great on this. I am currently on side d (inside job) and I am enjoying the hell out of this show on vinyl!
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,794
    Landed today. Perfect packaging. Can't wait to rip it open and kill any value by playing it to death
    Me like you
  • Options
    dogmattdogmatt Posts: 100
    dogmatt said:
    No movement here yet.  Napa,CA.
    Finally on its way!
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 431
    Stuck in mail innovations limbo for 5 days...UPS says they have transferred to USPS. USPS says they haven't received. Good times.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,855
    When will the 24Bit Flac-HD Vault #2 land at the 10club?
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 744
    demetrios said:
    Vault #2
    Vault #5
    Backspacer
  • Options
    danofun said:
    demetrios said:
    Vault #2
    Vault #5
    Backspacer

Yes please!
  • Options
    My vault tracking says "Local Post Office Exception"  with an ! in a triangle... Whatever the heck that is supposed to mean, but it doesn't sound good.  It looks like it was transferred to USPS and was in my town and then went to another city...
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 606
    Mine just got delivered!
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    I like this pressing a lot!  I forgot how good this set list was too. But man the quality sounds great on this. I am currently on side d (inside job) and I am enjoying the hell out of this show on vinyl!
    Yeah it sounds great.  I did notice a few instances of I think it's Mike's guitar dropping out where you can barely hear it but I think I remember that from the audience recording from back in the day too.  What a wild setlist for 2007 too before they kinda just said "fuck it" and started playing all sorts of deep cuts on the 08 tour.
  • Options
    My copy is finally moving, from Fife to Spokane so far.  Expected delivery in Oroville, Jan 24th.
    I will probably pay the extra shipping on vault 10 and get it delivered directly to Canada as international shipments go out first. Oroville is 35 minutes (plus the potential wait at the border crossing) from my home in Canada. This 35 minute drive resulted in me waiting an extra month for this record lol. 

Having said that, the overall QC problems with vinyl has significantly slowed down my new vinyl purchasing. Some of the problems folks have commented on here doesn’t surprise me. The past 8 records I’ve purchased pressed at premium pressing plant QRP (some AP releases) have arrived with a wobble. 

I’ve grown pretty weary of using a vinyl flat to repair a $60+ US record. 8 out of 10 new vinyl purchases in the past six months have had a wobble to a significant warp. The new problem is the warp on one side, which the vinyl flat seems to struggle in flattening. 

It really is too bad, I love buying snd listening to records, now I only shop the used bins. 
  • Options
    ^ These days buying from 10club, items shipped to Canada arrive pretty fast. The days of waiting over 2 months to receive your Pearl Jam item are over. They usually arrive now in under 2 weeks. I love it! And the postage rates are great!
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    West coast checking in!

Received yesterday in Washington state. Haven't had an opportunity to listen yet, but everything looks pristine.
  • Options
    coerycoery Oklahoma Posts: 56
    Listened today. Sounds great.

Anyone else have two side C labels instead of C & D?
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    coery said:

A few by the sounds of things. A few mentioned it.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    coery said:

lol not falling for that one
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    edited January 2023
    coery said:

Yep. Pure bootleg quality there. 
    Post edited by Travelar on
  • Options
    How many will catch KISS live after listening to this?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I am happy with my copy. Disc 2 has a slight wobble that didn’t affect play but the other two were flat. Small imperfections on the jacket. 
  • Options
    How many will catch KISS live after listening to this?

• Options
    Kiss sucks