Options

Looking for PJ Music Videos

fluttergirliefluttergirlie Posts: 217
edited August 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Basically I'm looking for Pearl Jam's Music Videos, I know I can watch them at youtube but I'm looking for mpeg or avi files so I can put them all on a dvd but they are IMPOSSIBLE to find online, can anyone help out or point me in the right direction of where I could get them?

Thanks in advance :)
Dublin - August 23rd 2006
Wembley - June 18th 2007
Hopefully many more to come...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ViggoViggo Posts: 274
    Download this: http://www.download.com/Convert-download-Youtube-IE-/3000-12777_4-10643790.html?tag=lst-0-3

Batch download and convert Youtube Video in a click. 100% Free IE7 ready toolbar. Download and convert Youtube Flash Video (FLV file) for FREE! Flash to AVI (divx, mp3). Flash to MOV (MAC). Flash to MP4 (IPOD, PSP). Flash to 3GP (Mobile). Flash to mp3 (Audio only).Converts FLV to MPEG4 more faster and losslessy than a typical transcoder.

Really easy.

All the Pearl Jam music videos downloaded to yo PC.
    It's okay, It's okay
    You don't have to run and hide away
    It's okay, it's okay
    I love you anyway
    2007: Pearl Jam concert in Düsseldorf (21. June)
    2007: Chris Cornell concert in Kristiansand (2. July)
    2007: The Who concert in Kristiansand (4. July)
  • Options
    Ooo lovely stuff, I didn't realise you could convert flv back to mpegs or avi files!

Cheers :D
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
  • Options
    sliversliver Posts: 74
    if you want hi-res or don't want to convert you can check here
    http://pearljamevolution2.blogspot.com/search/label/Videos
    ;)
    Faithful, to you
  • Options
    sliver wrote:
    ;)

amazing, that is EXACTLY what I was looking for!!!

thanks a million :cool:
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
  • Options
    pjhabitpjhabit Posts: 211
    sliver wrote:
    ;)
    Nice! i've got some downloading to do when I get home
    Boise 11/3/00~Fargo 6/15/03~Winnipeg 9/8/05~St. Paul 6/26/06~6/27/06
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:

of course I only came across that AFTER I spent the best part of a night downloading them all from that other site one by one!!!
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
  • Options
    milanmilan Posts: 447
    How were you able to download? All the folders I tried were empty shells.
    Any advice?
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • Options
    milan wrote:
    How were you able to download? All the folders I tried were empty shells.
    Any advice?

you need to open the link in a new window and THEN wait for the 'download file' link to appear about a third of the way down the page, and you can only do one at a time...
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Pegasus wrote:
    How do I open and access this file or even download it. I signned up and thanked the uploader but I'm not familiar with torrents. Help please!
    #FHP
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Horos wrote:
    How do I open and access this file or even download it. I signned up and thanked the uploader but I'm not familiar with torrents. Help please!

you need to download a bittorrent program like...errr...bittorrent :o or uTorrent, or Aza...baijan (whatever it's called), then click on the youkan torrent link and either just run it, or save it to disc and then double-click on it. it'll get loaded into your bittorrent prog and go off and search for peers to download from...

...then sit back and wait for several days while it slowly, s-l-o-w-l-y downloads...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:

just for the record i finished downloading that from youkanland last night so i'm currently seeding it...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    just for the record i finished downloading that from youkanland last night so i'm currently seeding it...

well done :) just out of interest, what is the quality like on a tv? I'm debating whether to download it but I have a cap on my downloads so don't want to waste the bandwith if it's just the same as the vids I downloaded separately...
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
  • Options
    well done :) just out of interest, what is the quality like on a tv? I'm debating whether to download it but I have a cap on my downloads so don't want to waste the bandwith if it's just the same as the vids I downloaded separately...

haven't burnt it yet...:o
    but it'll be recorded from TV or DVD and low-gen copies i guess so it'll be the best quality you're gonna get... short of the band releasing an official DVD of 'em!

EDIT: plus, of course, some nice people have already done all the hard work so you get a DVD with menus, chapters, artwork etc :D