Options

Zack Snyder's Justice League

13»

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,621
    He's 100.  I don't want to see him as Batman.  :lol:   
    The Flash sounded kind of cool/odd/copycat of Spiderman Multiverse but the star messed that stuff up.  
    Batgirl?  Meh.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,272
    Wonder Woman 2 was shit but the first one was good. Why are they canning it?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,370
    The Flash sounded kind of cool/odd/copycat of Spiderman Multiverse but the star messed that stuff up.  
    Batgirl?  Meh.  
    He's going to be an old Batman.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,621
    Wonder Woman 2 was shit but the first one was good. Why are they canning it?
    Just that idea/story....they didn't say (yet) that they are bailing on her as WW nor on the character.  
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    Batgirl?  Meh.  
    He's going to be an old Batman.
    He'd have to be.  :)

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,370
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,272
    edited December 2022
    The Rock is such a garbage actor/entertainer. Literally the only decent project he has ever been in was The Other Guys and he was horrible in that. Constantly amazed that he gets so much work and has made so much money. He sucks. 
    chinese-happy.jpg