Options

ISO: Spacecraft Collective Women's Sherpa Hat

DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
edited May 2013 in Lost Dogs
My wife had this and loved it, wore it all the time, then lost it... :cry: (We have turned losing Pearl Jam merch into an art form). Anyways, looking to grab her another one for an upcoming camping trip. I'd be happy to buy if it's not crazy or I've got some random odds and ends to trade. Extra copy of Backspacer on vinyl, sealed PJ20 blu-ray (non-delux), a few more recent boots, etc. etc. If you have one let me know and we can work something out.

Thanks,

Damien
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    djsmootdjsmoot Posts: 126
    This is the red and white one, correct?
  • Options
    Yep, that's the one, has like strings that hang down the side, very subtle PJ hat just has like PJ on the tag
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    I never expected to see the words "ISO" and "Spacecraft Collective Hat" in the same subject. :lol:

Good luck, someone out there has to have one!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    I never expected to see the words "ISO" and "Spacecraft Collective Hat" in the same subject. :lol:

Good luck, someone out there has to have one!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Still searching BUMP, think of how cold my wife's ears are going to be without this hat...
  • Options
    Cleaning out the garage and actually found this hat in the bottom of a box of old scarves!!!!  Almost ten years later but she'll be able to wear it for the holidays!!!  LOL
  • Options
    skyler91skyler91 New York Posts: 88
    I love how you thought to update your almost 10 year old post lmao. I can only imagine the laughter you guys shared over finding it at the bottom of that box. Awesome that you found it. At least her ears won’t be cold anymore. Happy holidays 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,794
    Awesome. 
  • Options

Here's our small Christmas miracle, sometimes it's the little things.  Happy Holidays everyone!
  • Options
    Damiens said:

Here's our small Christmas miracle, sometimes it's the little things.  Happy Holidays everyone!
    I have one of these new in the wrapper.  I went nuts and wanted to collect all of the winter hats.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,794
    tHATs a nice one.