Options

Highly Suspect

12345679»

Comments

• Options

Incredible show as usual. And a QOTSA cover how fun! 
    Awesome!! I wish I was catching them on this tour, but nothing is really lining up for me. Dude, you always seem to get your hand on a setlist lol! I applaud you! It is nice to see them open with something other than Bath Salts.
    I just wish they played more of the back half of the new album because it has some of my favorite songs! Tight set though overall.

Tickets for their winter tour on sale today @ 10!
    Catching any? 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    edited December 2022

Incredible show as usual. And a QOTSA cover how fun! 
    Awesome!! I wish I was catching them on this tour, but nothing is really lining up for me. Dude, you always seem to get your hand on a setlist lol! I applaud you! It is nice to see them open with something other than Bath Salts.
    I just wish they played more of the back half of the new album because it has some of my favorite songs! Tight set though overall.

Tickets for their winter tour on sale today @ 10!
    Catching any? 
    I'll be catching them Feb 17th in Pittsburgh. I haven't seen them in a few years so I'm looking forward to this one.
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    Recently saw the MCID boys! Good show, not great, but certainly better than the MCID tour. I'm happy I went to this show. I got to hear For Billy, which I haven't heard before. Great song. They opened with Bath Salts again. I might have seen them once where they didn't open with that song.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,389
    Recently saw the MCID boys! Good show, not great, but certainly better than the MCID tour. I'm happy I went to this show. I got to hear For Billy, which I haven't heard before. Great song. They opened with Bath Salts again. I might have seen them once where they didn't open with that song.
    I missed replying to this, but glad you got For Billy! 

I have revisited TMDC many times. I really enjoy it. Love Like This is especially beautiful and I hope to hear it live. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,389
    New album should be coming this year! They are updating socials and “leaked” a snippet that sounds like a proper return to form. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016