Options

Thanksgiving is next week. What are you bringing to the table?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,822

My mom does most of the cooking but I helped set up the table. She goes all out with the themed decor. 
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,929
    edited November 2022
    Looking good folks!!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,616
    GlowGirl said:

My mom does most of the cooking but I helped set up the table. She goes all out with the themed decor. 
    That is beautiful.   
    Hopefully there is no dog-chasing-cat-running-through-the-room, like in a movie, to mess it up!

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:

That is beautiful.   
    Hopefully there is no dog-chasing-cat-running-through-the-room, like in a movie, to mess it up!

Thanks. No cats. Only one very slow 14 year old dog. So I think we are safe 😀
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,616
    Just stuffed the bastard, put his bacon coat on, and put him in the oven

Whoa that is incredible please post picture once done! 
    Was quite tasty!

• Options
    Just stuffed the bastard, put his bacon coat on, and put him in the oven

Whoa that is incredible please post picture once done! 
    Was quite tasty!

That looks delicious!! We just finished eating. I am as stuffed as our turkey was. We haven’t even gotten to dessert yet. My mom made a chocolate toffee trifle with whipped cream. 
  • Options
    I forced dessert down...not as good as that trifle sounds!
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,104
    My turkey turned out great. Cooked perfectly with crispy skin and didn't dry out at all. Wish I had taken some pictures to show it off. Wife and MIL did great on the sides as well. We all ate way too much and still haven't had dessert yet. Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday!
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,673
    Leftovers, anyone?
    IMG

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    ate way too much 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....