Options

trying to log in on 2 servers simultaneously...

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
edited January 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
is this bad? i am on msn and mozilla...and both are at the 'log in' stage...taking forever...is this not a good thing to do? just thought trying thru 2 might actually help?
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Apparently the best thing to do is AT MOST have one internet explorer window and one Firefox window open. Best results for me so far. :)
  • Options
    JustDunK wrote:
    Apparently the best thing to do is AT MOST have one internet explorer window and one Firefox window open. Best results for me so far. :)

okey doke. nothing is working anyway. i am down to just mozilla right now...and being signed on here...may go back to msn eventually. dunno.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    ugh. well i got thru to my credit card, the charge for tix that timed out/proxy error...didn't happen according to them, so no tickets. :( fuck. this is beyond frustrating. i may have to give up. i need to call work, if thye want me in, i am done for the next 4 hours. hope they don't all disappear in that time. i need tix to london and dusseldorf!!!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    part of the problem is a lot of people are trying to buy tix. The rest of the problem is that people are trying to log in on more then one browser/computer. Use just 1. Plenty of wembely available. There is enough london tickets for everyone logged on the forums right now and then some...
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    mole1985 wrote:
    part of the problem is a lot of people are trying to buy tix. The rest of the problem is that people are trying to log in on more then one browser/computer. Use just 1. Plenty of wembely available. There is enough london tickets for everyone logged on the forums right now and then some...

i like your attitude. :)
    that was always my thought. i was simply trying to somehow speed the process. now we're at a standstill. i just want to be assured i am not shut out of tix. i do believe there's enough...but if they cancvel the sale today, and put it up tomorrow at noon...i may well be fucked as i won't be able to do this again. so yea, just my vain attmept to make it happen. eh well, now i will sit and wait...and hope...tix beofre i go to bed tonight. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...