Options

Eddie Vedder Goods - "2022 EV Tour Earthlings Transfer" decal!

CrewCrew Posts: 299
So, I had this sticker in my cart when I was waiting for Camden, not remembering that the posters shipped separately, so in the haste I guess you could say I bought this by accident.  Going by the image on the website page, I'd have thought this was a dull pastel color, and NO idea on the size, but thought it was pretty cool and was just going on the garage toolbox.  

I got my tracking info for the sticker around the same time as my poster, but I wasn't too excited about it and figured it'll get here when it gets here.  Boy was I surprised how much I love it!  Granted I paid more for shipping than I did for the sticker, I am really happy with this "whoops" buy!  It is a die-cut transfer, and METALLIC.   :o

I was really hesitant when I pulled the backing away and saw chrome, however.. that all went away when I put it on the toolbox.  I think it looks absolutely killer. 

Figured I'd share, in case anyone was on the fence.  I can take measurements too, but it's a good size - probably 4"x5" or so.  

https://shop.pearljam.com/collections/eddie-vedder-goods/products/2022-ev-tour-earthlings-transfer
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,783
    That looks nice!
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 567
    Crew said:
    So, I had this sticker in my cart when I was waiting for Camden, not remembering that the posters shipped separately, so in the haste I guess you could say I bought this by accident.  Going by the image on the website page, I'd have thought this was a dull pastel color, and NO idea on the size, but thought it was pretty cool and was just going on the garage toolbox.  

I got my tracking info for the sticker around the same time as my poster, but I wasn't too excited about it and figured it'll get here when it gets here.  Boy was I surprised how much I love it!  Granted I paid more for shipping than I did for the sticker, I am really happy with this "whoops" buy!  It is a die-cut transfer, and METALLIC.   :o

I was really hesitant when I pulled the backing away and saw chrome, however.. that all went away when I put it on the toolbox.  I think it looks absolutely killer. 

Figured I'd share, in case anyone was on the fence.  I can take measurements too, but it's a good size - probably 4"x5" or so.  

https://shop.pearljam.com/collections/eddie-vedder-goods/products/2022-ev-tour-earthlings-transfer
    looks awesome , ordered one , question do you peel the individual lettering off that other part to?
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,425
    That’s pretty sharp! Definitely looks better in person than on the website.  Thanks for the heads up. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    CrewCrew Posts: 299
    Sirens4 said:
    Crew said:

looks awesome , ordered one , question do you peel the individual lettering off that other part to?
    So, the lettering itself is one piece, and sticks to the "cover" sheet when you remove the back sheet - use the cover to help line up your sticker location perfectly. 

Once you find your location, apply the sticker (I rub the edges flat with my thumbnail, or something otherwise not sharp, to make sure it sticks).  You will then be able to peel back the cover sheet, to reveal the die-cut sticker itself. 

The cover should come off easily, once the sticker is placed.  It's just there to help you apply.  
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 567
    thank you
    Crew said:
    Sirens4 said:
    Crew said:

So, the lettering itself is one piece, and sticks to the "cover" sheet when you remove the back sheet - use the cover to help line up your sticker location perfectly. 

Once you find your location, apply the sticker (I rub the edges flat with my thumbnail, or something otherwise not sharp, to make sure it sticks).  You will then be able to peel back the cover sheet, to reveal the die-cut sticker itself. 

The cover should come off easily, once the sticker is placed.  It's just there to help you apply.  

Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008