Options

Ten Club Stuff

davea1975davea1975 Posts: 3
edited October 2022 in The Porch
Hi, does anyone know when the Ten Club membership items get sent out?

my experience hasn’t been great with this in the past.
I last joined in 2017 and those items arrived December 2021.

Im in the UK.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,931
    If your talking about the shirt, you have to order that yourself with the code (no cost). They won't be automatically shipped to you.
  • Options
    DissidentRival74DissidentRival74 Six One Five Posts: 150
    If your talking about the shirt, you have to order that yourself with the code (no cost). They won't be automatically shipped to you.
    Thank you for this - I had no idea it wasn't automatic and will be ordering soon!
    "I'm only civil because I don't know any swear words."
  • Options
    Got the shirt, cheers, its the other bits (record & fanzine). They took 4 years to turn up last time. Just wondering if anyone else had the same issue and if its always like it?
  • Options
    twhite1221twhite1221 here, there, everywhere Posts: 93
    davea1975 said:
    Got the shirt, cheers, its the other bits (record & fanzine). They took 4 years to turn up last time. Just wondering if anyone else had the same issue and if its always like it?
    Yes, the Deep magazine has been running late for years.  If I am not mistaken, the 2019 copy showed up sometime back in the summer. 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,848
    No more records :(
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    Loujoe said:

It hurts. Wish HockeyTalker Records stepped in to save the day. The annual Christmas single was the best. 
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,773
    demetrios said:
    Loujoe said:

It hurts. Wish HockeyTalker Records stepped in to save the day. The annual Christmas single was the best. 
    HTR is really just a label, it is not as if they had end to end capacity to do this. The issue really was the band just didn't care anymore and that was evident from the complete lack of keeping up with the project.  I would assume the costs likely got prohibitive as well, but they kinda bailed out of good releases more or less in the last decade of the series.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652