Options

Post Your *GREATEST CLASSIC LIVE* Videos Here

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    nooramnooram Posts: 389
    edited May 2019
    Post edited by nooram on
    Seattle 8/91, MPLS 3/92, St Paul 8/92, Denver 6/95, Missoula 6/98, MPLS 6/98, Albuquerque 10/00, Seattle 12/02, St Paul 6/03, Thunder Bay 9/05, DC 5/06, St Paul x2 6/06, Vancouver (EV) 4/08, DC 6/08, Chicago x2 8/09, KC 5/10, MPLS (EV) 7/11, Chicago 7/13, St Paul 10/14, Santiago 11/15, Missoula 8/18, Denver 9/22, Saint Paul 8/23, Saint Paul 9/23
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,499
    I was in..pure fun!!!

https://youtu.be/OhFBpi3zpEA
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    I came across this video by accident and I couldn't believe how fast they were playing. They were young, hungry, mad about the recent death of Cliff Burton and took it ALL out on stage. Also I had no idea Jason played on the MOP tour, he also had a gracious tumble in this show. This surely is one the classic live shows only thing that was missing was my favorite song from MOP 
    Disposable Heroes.

https://youtu.be/5ESicEzUtqk

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    I've seen hundreds of their videos over the years but this is the first time I'm seeing this one.....

https://youtu.be/LuguStAS5s4

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    edited September 2020
    g under p said:
    I've seen hundreds of their videos over the years but this is the first time I'm seeing this one.....

Peace
    i've seen a lot of 3 piece bands play live cause im as old as dirt now ... and RUSH F'N ROCK ! that clip just confirmed everything.
  • Options
    I'm not the biggest Led Zeppelin fan even though I've most if not all of their albums. The ones I might not have are the live ones and as far as live videos not many at all. Like this one, it's the first time I'm seeing this one and I like what I'm hearing and seeing......

LZ.....Kashmir

https://youtu.be/PD-MdiUm1_Y

Peace

• Options
    this made robert cry and i am f'n puddle too...incredible over the top perfection .nancy wow. the guitar solo...then the surprise choir
    i love live music. truly one the the greatest songs ever written.
    Heart - Stairway to Heaven (Live at Kennedy Center Honors)

• Options
    Lenny Kravitz - Whole Lotta Love
    35th Kennedy Center Honors, Live, 2012
    len and craig nailed.
  • Options
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    I thought this video was interestingly different.  Bono's voice in rare form here, well done.....

https://youtu.be/BdVIJNnzNQc

Every Breaking Wave
    ✌️

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    a DEF shout out to chris stapleton and marcus king   iluvutube
    marcus king ...  incredible

Chris Stapleton Performs 'White Horse' - The CMA Awards

The Marcus King Band - Goodbye Carolina [Eric Clapton’s Crossroads 2019] (Official Live Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYN6YbryFbo
  • Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.