Options

Sober October

2»

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    all ages forum? you dont say.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,816
    It’s that time again! 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    It's also stoptober
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    I love this idea, but I will have to pick another month. October means boys weekend in Austin. It does not necessarily mean excessive alcohol intake, but it does mean bloody marys at the circuit of the americas.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Get_Right said:
    I love this idea, but I will have to pick another month. October means boys weekend in Austin. It does not necessarily mean excessive alcohol intake, but it does mean bloody marys at the circuit of the americas.
    I do a 30 day stretch late April into May, timed to end on Memorial Day weekend.  It is a good idea, just pick the dates that work for you.
    Enjoy CoTA
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Get_Right said:
    I do a 30 day stretch late April into May, timed to end on Memorial Day weekend.  It is a good idea, just pick the dates that work for you.
    Enjoy CoTA
    Thanks, truthfully I could use a 30 day breather after COTA and into Thanksgiving.
  • Options
    StoveStove Posts: 310
    More like sober...for the foreseeable future....
    SSH
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,896
    January is a good time to try, but also the start of the NFL playoffs. Tough to go through those weekends without a beverage or two.

February is the best month to try. Even if you start after the super bowl and extend a few days into March to make up for it. I can usually find something going on in every other month that would involve me having a beer or 2 lol