Options

How best to try to sell my Ohana tickets?

I have 2 weekend wristbands in hand and now cannot travel to California this weekend to attend. I have them listed UNDER price on Stubhub but NO BITES! The sanctioned ticket exchange doesn't let you list them for under face value, thus with fees, etc they would cost someone more to buy them from me there than from the Festival, where they are still on sale. Does anyone have any ideas? And Is there a better place to post this question? This is my first time using this discussion board. THANKS
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I would try Craigslist OC or Facebookmarketplace.  The biggest issue you will face is ensuring the wirstbands get to the buyers before the concert and most strangers won't pay you until they receive the wristbands.  The whole wristband vs. digital ticket makes transferring them much more painful.

• Options
    thanks. I had not thought of Craigslist. 

• Options
    I put mine up on CashorTrade (heavily discounted).  Another guy put his up on this site and his sold as well.  I followed his lead and sold them 2 for 1 and I was able to move them...I also paid for overnight shipping at no charge.  Good luck!