Options

Looking for the official Pearl Jam photographer in Nashville.

My son was one of the four boys on the rail in the "kids section" of Nashville. He was lucky enough to get a tambourine from Eddie. There was a photographer that took mine and my son's picture after the show with the tambourine. He said he was with the band and was going to be in Louisville and St Louis. He told me he didn't have his phone with him to exchange numbers in Nashville, but I could find him at one of the other shows. I never saw him. I am curious if you could see if he could email me the picture.

My son was in a black Pearl Jam hat and a blue Pearl Jam Wrigley shirt. I had on a Pearl Jam shirt and a blue Cubs hat. You can see my hat in the picture the band posted today on Facebook of Eddie in the Bears jersey throwing the tambourine to my son.
PJ - 24 : Indy - 98, Indy - 00, Cincy - 00, Columbus - 00, Indy - 03, Columbus - 03, Asheville - 04, Cincy - 06, Milwaukee Night 1 - 06, Milwaukee Night 2 - 06, Bonnaroo - 08, WRIGLEY 13, Pittsburgh 13, Buffalo 13, Cincy 14, Detroit 14, Moline (NO CODE) 14, Lexington 16, Bonnaroo 16, Wrigley Night 1 -16, Wrigley Night 1 - 18, Nashville - 22, Louisville - 22, St Louis - 22

EV - 1 : Pilgrimage Festival
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Was it Danny Clinch perhaps?
  • Options
    My son was one of the four boys on the rail in the "kids section" of Nashville. He was lucky enough to get a tambourine from Eddie. There was a photographer that took mine and my son's picture after the show with the tambourine. He said he was with the band and was going to be in Louisville and St Louis. He told me he didn't have his phone with him to exchange numbers in Nashville, but I could find him at one of the other shows. I never saw him. I am curious if you could see if he could email me the picture.

My son was in a black Pearl Jam hat and a blue Pearl Jam Wrigley shirt. I had on a Pearl Jam shirt and a blue Cubs hat. You can see my hat in the picture the band posted today on Facebook of Eddie in the Bears jersey throwing the tambourine to my son.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci7ytpTMk53/?igshid=NmNmNjAwNzg=
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,093
    I saw Geoff Whitman took a pic of Ed in Bears jersey which he had on at Nashville. He has an Instagram 
    https://instagram.com/geoffwhitmanphoto?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,204
    Was it Danny Clinch perhaps?
    Doubtful it was Clinch. That weekend was this year's Sea Hear Now festival