ISO 1 or 2 for Denver

steven87steven87 Posts: 1,105
edited September 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
I know it’s a long shot, but I’m looking for a single GA or good lower bowl to Denver if anyone happens to have an extra. I went to 4 shows on this leg thinking it would be enough, but it never is. PJ withdrawal is real! I’ve had an amazing time on this tour, not just at the shows themselves (which have been incredible), but also meeting and hanging out with so many awesome people at the pre-parties, walking around the streets, etc. I’d love nothing more than to rock out with all you awesome people during the tour closer! So please keep me in mind if you end up having an extra. Plus you will have my eternal gratitude!
Post edited by steven87 on

Comments

• steven87steven87 Posts: 1,105
    St. Louis show bump! Hope all those in attendance have a blast!
    Monday morning bump! Hoping for a miracle! That St. Louis show last night looked great. Of the girl, footsteps, glorified, last exit, dissident, sad, go, breath- wow!
    OKC show day bump! Looking for a miracle!
    In addition to GA, I’d also be interested in a lower bowl single if anyone ends up with an extra.  Lmk!
    Edited to say 1 or 2 for Denver. Just looking to get me and a friend into the building at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated!