Options

Denver GA Pit tix

Hi friends, need some help: for those of you with main floor GA tickets in Denver, do your tix say “Club Level Seating” and look like this?

Asking for clarification as I’m looking to purchase main floor pit tickets and this screenshot above from the seller strangely references Club Level and pit tickets - Ticketmaster denotes “Club level” as 2xx level seats as per: https://www.ticketmaster.com/club-level-seating-pearl-jam-denver-colorado-09-22-2022/event/1E005831A9EA2906

Just to confirm, these are main floor General Admission tickets in the pit, and NOT General Admission tickets on the second level, correct? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    is this from Stubhub? these are fake...
  • Options
    Thanks RK50065 - these are non-Stubhub. Do you believe they’re fake because of the “Club Level” references? Or they don’t look like your GA tix for the Denver show?
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    edited September 2022
    JamieKorf said:
    Thanks RK50065 - these are non-Stubhub. Do you believe they’re fake because of the “Club Level” references? Or they don’t look like your GA tix for the Denver show?
    Club Level Seating and 'Admission Pit' don't go together. I've never heard the term 'Admission Pit'. No year in the date. My ticketmaster tix emails all have a pattern behind the You got the Tickets. The exclamation point was included in 2020 emails but not recently. Have them send you a screenshot of the ticket (it wont work to get in). If not Stub hub hopefully you arent checking Craigs List? Just put minimal work on the board or refreshing ticketmaster F2F to get secure tix.

You do you but this looks bad.
    Post edited by RK50065 on
  • Options
    Thanks you @RK50065 - I'm in agreement with your assessment. And in the interest of the entire PJ community, DO NOT buy tickets from this guy as they are fake: https://twitter.com/j_baby2d2

All that said I'm still looking for GA Denver pit tix, and have some extras that I'd like to trade:
    • 1 Nashville GA pit ticket for 1 Denver GA pit ticket
    • 2 St. Louis GA pit tickets for 2 Denver GA pit tickets
    Please message me if you are interested.

Cheers,
    Jamie