Ozzy rules.

fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
edited February 2009 in Other Music
I just wanted to tell everyone that I just finished listening to 1988's No Rest For The Wicked, and that Ozzy rules. I'm not talking cartoon, "Shaaaaaaron!" era Ozzy; I'm talking drunk, bat-biting, Jimmy Swaggart-fighting, touring with MetallicA and the Crue, crazy-era Ozzy.
Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    The 2 Rhoads albums, No More Tears, and Ozzmosis are awesome, imo. I can't listen to him the way I used to though.

Randy Rhoads is the best shred-type guitarist ever.
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,733
    Agreed. Crazy Babies is a great tune.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Blizzard, Diary, Speak of the Devil (Brad Gillis kills it on that one) and Bark @ the Moon.....after that...not so much

P.S. I fell asleep watching the Crud when they opened for Ozzy on the Bark tour. :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • dirtdirt Posts: 398
    tybird wrote:
    Blizzard, Diary, Speak of the Devil (Brad Gillis kills it on that one) and Bark @ the Moon.....after that...not so much

Yep! That's exactly we're I'm at with him too...and of course all the Sabbath records!
    drive less - RIDE MORE!
  • The song immortal featuring Mike M. Is fucking awesome. Just a great tune with a wicked solo. Going to have to pick up this wax.  
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    I am still bananas for Ozzmosis. I spin that all the time.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata