Options

Transfer Tickets

How can I transfer a ticket to a friend?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,634
    You can only transfer tickets for the New York and Denver shows.  Tickets for all other shows are non-transferable.  
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 724
    If they are your friend..  as in... you know and trust them... Just give them your TM sign in. Its the only way to ensure the transfer. You can try a timed drop on TM F2F... But there is always a chance someone else could grab them up.

Good Luck!!!
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,005
    Not to sidetrack the thread but does anyone know if you could login to your TM account on someone else’s iPhone, add the tickets to their apple wallet for them to use or do you have to stay signed in to TM.com
  • Options
    Hawk123 said:
    Not to sidetrack the thread but does anyone know if you could login to your TM account on someone else’s iPhone, add the tickets to their apple wallet for them to use or do you have to stay signed in to TM.com

^^^ Is there an answer to this question?  ^^^
    Nacogdoches `93 Dallas`98 BSB `01 OKC `03 Houston `03 Vic `07 OKC `13 Tulsa `14  EV Tulsa 1 `12
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,285
    edited September 2022
    TP128347 said:
    Hawk123 said:

^^^ Is there an answer to this question?  ^^^
    The answer is yes and you do not have to stay logged in once the tickets are saved to wallet