Options

I've been searching for a spare MSG GA ticket for almost 20 years

Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
edited September 2022 in The Porch
I'm hoping to find one spare GA ticket for MSG tonight.

Please, I can't miss another hometown show. It was heart-breaking when I was shut-out in 2016, especially since this was the view from my office way back then.

I can
 pay you face value or give you anything I've acquired since first joining the Ten Club back in 1993. The merchandise I give you must be equal in value to the ticket price.  Anything meaning 10C Vinyl, posters, CDs, picks, wine, newsletters etc.

Post edited by Thanks Pete on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Somebody help a NYer out!
  • Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    Why does it need to be GA? Wouldn’t you rather not be totally shut out by insisting for GA?
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,177
    AlaG said:
    Why does it need to be GA? Wouldn’t you rather not be totally shut out by insisting for GA?
    ☝🏻
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Also, no incentives may be offered. Got scolded for that.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,116
    edited September 2022
    This AM, tix moved From TM verified fan to stub hub $650 in minutes. Yeah, let’s play one at msg, taunt NYrs with a small stage VIP show, then scold desperate fans, thanks band.

Ive been on verified wait list for six months, with a promise to be moved off wait list should more tix become avail, and they feel like doing that. Should I give up or wait it out? 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    This AM, tix moved From TM verified fan to stub hub $650 in minutes. Yeah, let’s play one at msg, taunt NYrs with a small stage VIP show, then scold desperate fans, thanks band.

Ive been on verified wait list for six months, with a promise to be moved off wait list should more tix become avail, and they feel like doing that. Should I give up or wait it out? 
    Any victimization you’re perceiving from the band is imagined.

This show was clearly scheduled out of convenience due to proximity to the album promo show at Apollo when it was first announced in 2020, with additional East Coast dates likely around the bend. It made no sense relative to their touring route. It sucks that so many will be shut out, but another chance is coming soon.
    Post edited by AlaG on
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,116
    I agree it’s about their convenience, so let’s agree not to attack desperate NY fans. Victimization lol. Let’s keep it to band/management logistical decisions creating the desperation that NYers get almost every tour.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,177
    Well Harry Styles did book up most of the surrounding potential dates at MSG. Maybe I should be a Harry fan.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    I agree it’s about their convenience, so let’s agree not to attack desperate NY fans. Victimization lol. Let’s keep it to band/management logistical decisions creating the desperation that NYers get almost every tour.
    They're not going out of their way to taunt you lol. This band has literally always made it right with fans in my experience. They'll be back soon enough.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,786
    edited September 2022
    Are you looking for tickets? Some fave value pairs are going up on these boards. Do you want me to keep an eye out and grab a pair if I see them ???
    @Lerxst1992