Options

train venice-vienna

PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
edited April 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
ok, after waiting for tickets to be finally on sale..missed out on the cheap ones.

BUT
if there's at least 6 of us buying tickets at the same time, it's half-price each: so €35 instead of €70 for seats..or we can all have a couchette for €65, less than the normal seats individually.

so who is interested? (and specify if you're ok with couchette or just the seat..).

I'll start

Sandra (C or S)
Sid ?
Paulo ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Come on, guys. Who else is doing this part of the tour?
    We need you ;)
    Im in for anything, but Id love a couchette :D

Sid
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    so no-one else is doing that part of the tour?
  • Options
    Antanta_Antanta_ Posts: 26
    I would also like to do that, but only if I get a one day ticket for the festival. So we'll see
  • Options
    problem is IF the 1-day tickets happen..it's going to be fairly late..can't wait for the transport..
  • Options
    What is the time of the train's departure?
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    What is the time of the train's departure?
    1:26 from Venezia Mestre

might be cheap tickets from the Italian stations still available..so if my Croatian comparse manage to get those, the 6-plan won't be needed for us...but others might want to use it.
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    1:26 from Venezia Mestre

might be cheap tickets from the Italian stations still available..so if my Croatian comparse manage to get those, the 6-plan won't be needed for us...but others might want to use it.
    If we do take the train, there are four of us. So, that would make six. We are still holding out on the Vienna show. We may travel around Italy a couple of daze instead. We are flying home outta Munich on the 19th....so, we're sorta in limbo.
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    If we do take the train, there are four of us. So, that would make six. We are still holding out on the Vienna show. We may travel around Italy a couple of daze instead. We are flying home outta Munich on the 19th....so, we're sorta in limbo.
    ok..will keep it in mind...