Options

Lottery Instructions for this August in case Pearl Jam plays SNL during the 2021-2022 Season

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,445
Hey, I know, who knows if they will actually play SNL but they did come out with a new album recently, they were supposed to play the Stern Show and they were supposed to play an intimate show in New York before COVID-19 hit, so who knows?  But if they do play SNL and you want to enter the lottery for tickets (which may not even be that specific show, btw), here's how:

https://www.nbc.com/tickets/pages/tickets-and-nbc-studio-tour

Saturday Night Live

The Saturday Night Live ticket lottery for the 2021-2022 season will open at 12:00 am EST on August 1, 2021 and run until 11:59 pm EST on August 31, 2021. To enter the lottery, send an email to SNLTICKETS@NBCUNI.COM. You may only send one email per person and all audience members must be at least 16 years of age. Submissions entered before or after the ticket lottery window will not be considered. Please tell us why YOU would like to be a part of our studio audience! If you are selected, you will receive two tickets for a random show date and time.

Tickets cannot be sold, auctioned, or transferred. Beware of tickets offered for sale as they are invalid and will not be accepted.

Please note that entering the lottery does not guarantee tickets, and you will only be notified in the event that you are chosen.

All guests must be fully vaccinated on the day of attendance and will be required to adhere to all applicable COVID protocols. Please note “fully vaccinated” means at least 14 days after receiving the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, or a single dose of Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine. Proof of vaccination must be your physical vaccination card, which shows a US-approved vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson (Janssen). This will be required upon arrival.

Comments

• Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,928
    Having Trump on a few years back kinda sullied that relationship...
    More likely: Colbert
    Long shot: Fallon (but again, that hair tussle did no one any favors...)
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    Go Animal said:
    Well, I mean, Stern used to have Trump on regularly and EV did his show and the whole band were going to do it until COVID hit, so who knows?
  • Options
    Still good to know, since I'll be visiting NYC in October. Always wanted to go to an SNL, jerkwads aside...
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    Go Animal said:
    Well, I mean, Stern used to have Trump on regularly and EV did his show and the whole band were going to do it until COVID hit, so who knows?
    Totally fair. But Stern hadn't had him on since he ran for Prez. And Stern pretty much distanced himself from him (hell, Vince McMahon even distanced himself after that one family photo op). Howard's a different person now than he was in '86, '96, '06, hell... '16. I think Ed saw & felt that (having Sirius as an intermediary didn't hurt).
    While the cast is one thing, I've never really heard Lorne come out & offer a mea culpa. But you're right: who knows?

• Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 407
    Maybe around sea hear now festival 
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,767
    Go Animal said:
    Go Animal said:
    Totally fair. But Stern hadn't had him on since he ran for Prez. And Stern pretty much distanced himself from him (hell, Vince McMahon even distanced himself after that one family photo op). Howard's a different person now than he was in '86, '96, '06, hell... '16. I think Ed saw & felt that (having Sirius as an intermediary didn't hurt).
    While the cast is one thing, I've never really heard Lorne come out & offer a mea culpa. But you're right: who knows?

From what I've heard, Donald has also not even asked to be on Howard's show. They both sort of equally moved on from those "playboy" days.

As far as SNL, someone close to Pearl Jam said that SNL wasn't in their plans...but that was a year and a half ago.

I'd love for them to do SNL.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,323
    Rarely does a band or a singer perform on SNL that isn't promoting an album or single.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    igotid88 said:
    Rarely does a band or a singer perform on SNL that isn't promoting an album or single.
    Gigaton came out in March of 2020, right when it hit the fan.  Not saying they were going to do SNL before to promote the album, but if they were, it's plausible they do the show for this upcoming season and play some songs.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that the whole band (I believe) was going to do the Stern Show finally after all of these years.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,425
    SNL seems to favor pop and hip-hop artists these days.

Not sure if they'd be interested in booking PJ anymore.
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    Gigaton came out in March of 2020, right when it hit the fan.  Not saying they were going to do SNL before to promote the album, but if they were, it's plausible they do the show for this upcoming season and play some songs.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that the whole band (I believe) was going to do the Stern Show finally after all of these years.
    Yea. Last year I thought they would or could. I mean now. I don't know if they would. 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE said:

They had the foo fighters. And I think Pearl Jam would be given a slot
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    JOEJOEJOE said:

I thought the same, too but just looked up the past year and this past season they had Foo Fighters, Springsteen, The Strokes, Jack White and even Machine Gun Kelly on, so who knows?  If they're in NY for something, anything's possible.  It's still a bucket list thing for me to go to a live SNL taping some day and yes, I will enter the lottery.
  • Options
    bumping for officially being open now.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    bumping for officially being open now.

All the best to those trying. If things work out would be cool to see Pearl Jam on SNL next March / April '22.
  • Options
    Hard to believe, but August (and the deadline for this particular lottery) are coming to a close.  

Good luck to all of those who entered!
  • Options
    bump

Saturday Night Live
    The Saturday Night Live ticket lottery for the 2022-2023 season is now open and will run until 11:59pm EST on August 31, 2022. To enter the lottery, send an email to SNLTICKETS@NBCUNI.COM. You may only send one email per person. Submissions entered before or after the ticket lottery window will not be considered. Please include your first and last name and tell us why YOU would like to be a part of our studio audience! If you are selected, you will receive a set number of tickets for a random show date and time. Entering the lottery does not guarantee tickets, and you will only be notified in the event that you are chosen.

All guests must be fully vaccinated on the day of attendance and will be required to adhere to all applicable COVID-19 protocols. Please note that “fully vaccinated” means at least fourteen (14) days after receiving the second dose of a FDA/CDC or WHO-approved vaccine or of a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine. Proof of vaccination must be a valid and approved digital pass or your physical vaccination card, which shows a FDA/CDC or WHO-approved vaccine. This will be required upon arrival. Guests that fail to provide proof of vaccine will not be admitted.

You must be at least sixteen (16) years old at the time of taping to attend. No one under the age of 16 will be admitted into the show, regardless of whether a parent or guardian is present. Everyone in your confirmed party must present a valid photo I.D. containing date of birth upon arrival and proof of vaccination.

Saturday Night Live makes reasonable modifications of its policies, practices and procedures and provides reasonable accommodations. Guests are encouraged to request accommodations in advance to ensure that we have enough time to provide the necessary accommodations.

Tickets cannot be sold, auctioned, or transferred. Beware of tickets offered for sale as they are invalid and will not be accepted. Saturday Night Live and NBCUniversal Media LLC reserve the right to REVOKE any ticket believed to have been purchased or sold. Any ticket may be REVOKED at any time at the discretion of show personnel.

THERE WILL BE A VIRTUAL STANDBY RESERVATION LINE FOR FANS
    EMAIL IS THE ONLY WAY TO RECEIVE A STANDBY RESERVATION
    THE SNL STANDBY RESERVATION EMAIL WILL OPEN FROM 10 AM TO 5PM EST THE THURSDAY OF A SHOW WEEK. PLEASE EMAIL SNL.STANDBY@NBCUNI.COM TO HOLD YOUR STANDBY RESERVATION (any emails received before 10am EST or after 5pm EST the Thursday of a show week will be not be considered)