What is the worst film you've ever seen?

1131415161719»

Comments

  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 11,678
    Napoleon Dynamite 
  • static111static111 Posts: 3,822
    The Lost City of Z
    Scio me nihil scire

    There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Malroth said:
    I felt like vomiting after Along Came Polly.

    Yeah i think that sums up the film pretty well @Malroth
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevroletPosts: 2,366
    Malroth said:
    I felt like vomiting after Along Came Polly.

    Yeah i think that sums up the film pretty well @Malroth

    Most of the time I see a bad movie I can laugh it off, but there was something about that pile....
    probably not the worst movie I've ever seen though.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,713
    edited July 31
    Mars attack is probably one of the worst films I've seen!
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 6,357
    I don’t watch a ton of movies so my opinion is really wide ranging but It Chapter 2 has to be one of biggest pieces of shit I ever sat through. 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,519
    nicknyr15 said:
    I don’t watch a ton of movies so my opinion is really wide ranging but It Chapter 2 has to be one of biggest pieces of shit I ever sat through. 
    The one with Marsha Mason and James Caan?
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 14,079
    hedonist said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I don’t watch a ton of movies so my opinion is really wide ranging but It Chapter 2 has to be one of biggest pieces of shit I ever sat through. 
    The one with Marsha Mason and James Caan?
    LOL.
    I think you missed the word "It".


    This weekend we rock Portland
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 24,519
    Poncier said:
    hedonist said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I don’t watch a ton of movies so my opinion is really wide ranging but It Chapter 2 has to be one of biggest pieces of shit I ever sat through. 
    The one with Marsha Mason and James Caan?
    LOL.
    I think you missed the word "It".


    D’oh! Sounds like something I’d do 😛
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,269
    Lost in Translation
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 33,136
    Mars attack is probably one of the worst films I've seen!
    OMG, it is one of my fav movies.  The comedy in that is hysterical!  Ack ack ACK ack!!!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 33,136
    BF89905 said:
    Lost in Translation
    I agree with this.  It was so hyped and after watching it I wanted my time back that I wasted.

    I'm sure all the artsy people thought it was great, no, it sucked.
Sign In or Register to comment.